Chapter eight

Michael's POV
November 21st, 1a.m.

"Any trace of her?"

"No, Michael." Bill replied.

I just finished my first performance in Melbourne, I spent the day searching for Ivory this whole day but she is no where to be seen. After that day I saw her in that bazaar, she just went missing, again. I tried contacting her, but it was always the same, I can't reach her. I can't reach her for 2 years already, can you even believe it?

Flashback, 1985.

She hung up. I swore I heard sound of a man, I couldn't hear what was he saying though. I tried to call her again...

"Hello?" I started, gulping. I hope she isn't in any trouble.

"Michael, you can't call me now... I-" she was interrupted by something, the call ended once again.

Maybe she was just tired? I mean, with the information she provided, it was in the middle of the night in her country.

The next day, I tried to call her. No response, I tried again, still nothing. I tried again and again, and I get nothing.

Present

I didn't know what happened, but for sure it has something to do with the man's sound. I swore I heard it.

For all those years, she has been hiding in Australia, and not willing to tell me. At least she is safe. Her face was still the same back in the last time I saw her in 1984, with those dreamy eyes and curls. She gets prettier and prettier everyday, god bless that beautiful girl.

Tommorow night, I have another concert in Sydney. Hopefully she'll be safe in Melbourne.

"Michael, get some rest, we'll find her." Bill patted my back, calming me down.

We were in the limo, driving overnight to Sydney. We decided to not go on the plane because going through the crowd would take alot of time.

"Hopefully..." I closed my eyes, starting to sleep.

Ivory's POV

"Take my hand... Take my whole life too..." there was singing voices, and it was Michael's.

He was playing his guitar and singing, it brought back many memories of me and him back in that hospital. His angelic voice, damn good.

"But I can't help, falling in love with you..." he finished my favourite Elvis song, I cheered and clapped for him.

"Nice one, Mike." I smiled and giving him applause, he smiled back showing his white teeth. I swear he has the best smile in the world.

"Thanks, Ivy." After his words, it started to get quiet. We stared at the floor, not starting any conversation.

His fingers intertwined with mine, and he spoke up : "do you know how to sing?". I nodded, "well do you know how to draw?", I nodded again. "Do you know how to dance?", I sighed playfully and replied : "Yes Michael, I know."