Chapter twenty-three

Ivory's POV

'Same old place'?

I didn't say anything to that, I looked outside with my palm holding my cheek, admiring the stars.

After a while, we reached our destination. As I expected -- Neverland.

He got out from his seat and went around the car, he opened the door for me and held me out. Such a damn gentleman...

"Walk in the park?" He suggested, "yeah..." I replied, emotionless. We walked to the little garden he had, we have a distance between us. We walked all over the garden, it was beautiful indeed.

We sat on a bench, there was an akward silence between us. I leaned forward and looked down, playing with my fingers ; Michael leaned back, crossing his legs and his hands resting on his lap.

"What do you feel about me now?" Asked Michael, he leaned towards too. We had a eye contact.

"I don't know." Was all I could say. I hate him for what he did back in the restaurant ; But I love him for all he did for me, if it wasn't for him I may still be a damn vegetable.

"Do you still like me?" He asked, clenching his jaw. He looked nervous. I didn't reply to his question. "Well, no matter what you think about me, I'll always love you." Said Michael.

I looked up to him, I swear my face is as red as a damn tomato. He gave me the warmest smile ever. "I'll wait, I'll wait... You decide." He continued. He stood up and asked me : "I'm going for water, you coming?" I simply nodded.

We kept quiet for the whole walking process. Drinking too. He walked upstairs, I followed him.

He walked into his own room, he laid down, his hands signaling me to come to him. I did.

"When will you stop this thing?" He asked.

"Well... I don't know." I shrugged, turning the other side, he hugged me from behind, slowly stroking my hair. "When I'm with you, I feel safe from the things that hurt me inside..." I said. I could feel him smiling from the behind, I turned to him and hugged him back, "If a hug represented how much I love you, I would hold you in the arms forever." I quoted.

"What does that mean, girl?"

"Game over." I said, burrying myself into his chest, "is it a bad thing that I want a kiss from you?"

"Not at all." He whispered, slowly caressing my cheek to make me look at him and his lips crashed onto mine. We shared a passionate kiss. His tongue slowly snuck into my mouth, searching for mine.

He turned his body on top of me, both of his hands pinned between me as I was in his prison. Our kiss didn't break, in fact, it got better. Sexier.

Our lips parted when he asked : "May I?" He bit his lip while examining me, tracing my body with his fingers, touching me. I didn't spoke a word, "you are a virgin, right?" He asked, I nodded slowly, shyly. "Do you mind if I... Like I won't force you, I-"

I placed my fingers on his lips, whispering : "have me."

His worried face turned into a naughty, nasty smirk. He licked his lips, his head on the side of my neck as he started kissing it. He slowly glided down me, "May I take these off?" He asked for permission, I nodded. He started stripping me, throwing all my clothes aside leaving only my panties on. He continued planting kisses all over me, I whine and whimper a little as his hands cupped my right breast, his mouth sucking the another. For god sake this felt good.