Chapter nine

Michael's POV

"Make that change..."

The whole place was crowded, fans were using their lives to scream. People fainted, cried, and many more.

The concert in Sydney ended, I went backstage and get my rest. God that was so tiring.

"Good job Mike. Another sucessful performance, as always." Frank came and gave me a can of Pepsi.

I took that can of Pepsi and threw it aside, not caring where it landed. "Really Frank? Pepsi? You know I hate it." I rolled my eyes and put my hands behind my neck.

"Whiskey?" He smirked.

"No, water." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"They're fans that are coming backstage Mike, you don't want them to see you like this." He reminded me.

Well, I'm a total mess now. I only have my white shirt on which is sweaty, and my loose curls is a mess now. Well I didn't care much, I need to rest in the most comfortable way.

As expected, the two lucky fans came into here. Here comes the screaming and hugging me tight and not let go things again. Well, I'm used to it.

"Oh my gosh, Michael Jackson! Oh my lord I'm freaking out! I'm a big fan, I..." the fanboy was freaking out for sure, he kept saying things that goes like, "I love you although I have a girlfriend..." gosh he is crazy.

Ivory's POV

Nixon was literally freaking out beside of me, I still remain calm. I had to keep my mouth shut, I don't want drama to happen. Michael's back was facing us and he was sitting comfortably at the couch.

"Why are you so calm? It's Michael Jackson!" Nixon shook my shoulders, still freaking out.

That caught Michael's attention, he turned his head and stared at us. We froze, except for Nixon.

He tried to act like he doesn't knows me, I looked aside shyly. Not daring to look at Michael and his handsome ass face.

He smiled at us, there's the best smile ever in the world. He came to us and he shook Nixon's hand. Nixon was excited like hell, he has always been a fan of Michael, and he doesn't knows his girlfriend knows Michael Jackson.

"Well aren't you a beauty." He smiled at me and kissed my hand, he acted like he doesn't knows me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out inside, my little moonwalker inside of me was literally jumping around.

"Oh my gosh baby he kissed your hand! Oh my god why can't I be you, I..." and here he comes again, freaking out. Michael looked at me, confused, I gave him a I'll-explain-later look.

Nixon spent some time 'fanboying' infront of Michael, I could tell Michael was a little annoyed.l. "I think I'll go to the car, if I continue being here I might faint." Nixon said.

I rolled my eyes, "I need the toilet."

"I'll wait for you at the car." Nixon exited and closed the door slowly. We could hear him screaming.

We giggled a little while Nixon was screaming, then it became quiet again.

"So..." Michael decided to break the silence, I tucked my hair behind of my ears, I was nervous. "Explain? Start from why did you blocked my number." He crossed his arms.

"It wasn't me who blocked your number, it's Nixon..." I said, looking at the floor.

"And who is Nixon?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"My... boyfriend." I replied.

"Since when did you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" He slightly raised his voice, what is wrong with him?

"I was going to tell you, that night. He took the phone away from me! And he forced me to sleep. I didn't have a choice!"

"Oh so that man is your boyfriend?" He pointed at the door, I knew who he meant.

"Yeah..." I shrugged.

"Oh god..." he placed his palm at his forehead, he looked disapointed.

Michael's POV

I never knew holding tears behind was so hatd. All I wanted to do is to burst out, crying. She already has a boyfriend. She never liked me before, did she.

"Well... Congrats on your boyfriend." I said, with sadness. "But can you at least just contact me? I was worried sick about you!"

"I will.. if I have a chance." She replied, still looking down.

"I missed you." God, why did I say those words? It makes me emotional now. Before I know it, tears was forming at my eyes. Now she's going to see me cry, how embaressed.

"What..." she looked at me, her face softened and she wiped my tears away, those tears just won't stop. "I thought you forgot me already..."

"I've been searching for you all these years, I miss you so much..." Some random force on earth made me hug her, the good thing is she didn't refuse it.

"I miss you too."

She missed me? Oh god she missed me! I could feel my heart beating so fast it's going to explode out from my chest.

... If only she could be mine.

"You better get going... Your boyfriend must be waiting." I let go of her

"Right... see you around, Michael."

"Wait!" I took my phone out and give it to her, "keep it." I put it in her palm and close it with her fingers.

"But-"

"No buts, call me when you get back home." I opened the door for her and she walked out.

Well, I need another phone now.

-

Lol tragic ending😂