Chapter twenty-five

Michael's POV

"Put her down." Mother ordered. When Mother says to do anything, no force on earth could stop us for not obeying, especially at this time. I placed Ivory down as told, she almost lost her balance. Mother raised a brow, "what's wrong with your leg, Ivory?"

"N-Nothing." She mumbled, looking down to the floor.

"Where did you two been all night?" Mother asks, strict as hell.

"We..." Before I could say anything, the phone rang. Thank god the phone rang.

"I'll take it!" Janet stood up, went for the phone. "Janet speaking. Oh, Michael? Sure." She turned to me and said : "Michael, your manager."

Thank god Frank, you finally did something right at the right time! I took the phone from Janet and started speaking : "I'm here, Frank."

"Afternoon Michael. I called you about your tour... Because of some issues, we have to make the performances early."

"God give me a break, I don't like to tour and you know it." I put an arm on my waist, slightly rolled my eyes.

"Compulsory." Frank replied. "Don't ask why..." his voice was a little shaky, man what is he up to?

"When is it." I asked, unpatiently

"Next year. 15th of January. Basically more... 20 something days?"

Today is the 27th of December, 4 days before New years eve. So, 19 days.

"Oh fine, whatever." I said, hanging up the phone without saying goodbye.

Please give me a damn break.

I walked towards the staircase, ignoring everyone else. Walking up to my room. "Ivory." I called out, my hand motioning her to come to me. She followed.

Well, in the bright side, I got away from Mother's questions.

We got in my room, sat down on my bed. And I started : "do you want to go to tour with me?"

"I got a chance to?" Ivory asked, confused, suprised and excited was obvious from her words. I nodded. "I'd love to!"

"It's so tiring I swear." I rubbed the side of my head. Ivory remained speechless as she doesn't know how to reply to me, "but with you there, it's gonna be so much fun." I caressed her face.

"Stop making me blush." She giggled.

Unknown's POV

"I- I called him..." Frank said. Scared, horrored, terrified.

"Good." I released my arm which was hold a knife, wrapped around his neck, setting him free. I sat back in my seat, smoking the cigarette which I was holding.

That Bastard Jackson. He'll never get away from me, no one takes what I own. He'll pay for all this.

"Mi Amor..." My current girlfriend, Jennelle came to me. Automatically sat on my lap, kissing my lips.

"Had fun?" I asked, caressing her face.

"America is fun..." she swayed her hair behind her, leaned closer to me and said : "But I like it more in the sheets." Her words was erotic. Better than the previous slut, pure? Kind? Sweet? Innocent and caring? Oh hell get out.

"M-Mr. Griffiths.. Can I leave now..." Frank begged. Ha, never thought the so called "Biggest star of the world" 's manager is begging me, what other force of earth could pobably stop me?

"Get your royal ass out." I threw the cigarette at him, ashes fell to his head as he ran as fast as he could away.

I dailed the specific number, "How did it go? Did he change it?"

"He did. Our plan is going quite good..." I said I lit up another cigarette.

"Good, I better not pay you for nothing."

"Hmmm, Jennelle you wanna tell her how I work?" I blew smoke out from my mouth and handed Jennelle the phone.

"My baby doesn't let anyone live happily if they betrayed him, sugar." Jennelle said.

Couldn't even believe that 'pure, innocent kind and caring' slut actually believed I was a damn clerk who types shit into computers and does the documents. That's just beyond funny. I am a drug dealer who is successful, as hell. I can't believe I actually been with her for 2 years, her beautiful body and pretty face blinded me for sure.

"You heard her." I blew smoke out again and continued : "you'll suffer too if you betrayed me, honey."

"Really funny," I could feel her eyes rolling, "I'm gonna do my stuff now, you have fun."

"Oh I will," I said as I kissed Jennelle's lips, her teeth slightly biting my lip as we parted. "Now I'm busy..."

-

I'm sorry but imma end it here. I have no more ideas for this chapter, Imma update later today. Sorry if this chapter is kinda fucked up. It's really just meaningless. Sorry skskks.
Well, at least the last part is kinda, "thrilling". Nahhhhh.
I think everyone knows who is the two people?
VOTE🙆
10thAugust2017