Chapter twenty

Ivory's POV

"Well..." I mumbled. How can I even answer to that? It's so personal, how can he even ask that?

"Eh... About that." Michael rubbed his lap up and down. "No, unfotunately."

Excuse me? 'Unfortunately'?

"Not yet." He continued as he looked up to the people.

Double excuse me, 'Not yet'?! God he is so good at embaressing me.

"I- I'm going to use the toilet..." I excused myself, Michael sighed playfully and grabbed my hand gently, it broke when I went away.

"Perfect." I heard Tatiana's voice, speaking in a evil tone. I turned to her direction and caught her bodyguards smirking at me. What the heck even.

After a few moments, I came back from the bathroom. Our table was so noisy I swear, I could hear them shouting and screaming when I was in the toilet.

As I walked nearer, my eyes laid on a very inappopraite scene. Michael was examining Tatiana, his eyes followed where she went.

I stood at the corner, peeking on what they are doing. Tatiana saw me as she turned around, she evilly smirked at me and made a hand signal to her bodyguards. She sat on Michael's lap after that. I couldn't see Michael's face expression for what she did, but he is definately not defending himself.

"Lets go." One of her bodyguards took my arm, the another cupped my mouth, preventing me from screaming. They threw me into a limo, I couldn't even escape.

"Where are you taking me?!" I said, angrily.

"Calm dowm sweetie, let Miss Thumbtzen spend time with her man." One of them spoke, in a rough tone.

"You think that Mr. Jackson would like you? He has been with Tatiana way before your appearance." The another one explained, smirking evilly.

What... Is that true?

"We will be taking you back to Hayvenhurst." One of the bodyguards said as he drank his beer.

"About Michael and Tatiana... Is that true?" I asked, my voice a little shaky. Could it be true? Am I just a replacement or something? A spare tyre? He definately didn't care when Tatiana sat on his lap and touching him just now, he could've pushed her away or something.

"They started dating ever since they filmed the music video 'The Way You Make Me Feel' "

Maybe they are right...

"Take me to other places instead, I don't want to go to Hayvenhurst." I shrugged, looking out the window.

Its been a month and he is secretly hiding Tatiana from me. They're probably fucking infront of those people right now.

... Fuck you, Michael Jackson.

-
Meanwhile back in the restaurant
Michael's POV

"Tatiana I better get go-" she cupped my mouth before I could say anything.

"Nuh-uh." She said while sticking her tongue out.

After Ivory went to the toilet, Tatiana made everyone to get out of our private dining room. Only me, her and her bodyguards were left. Even her bodyguards left us.

And her crazy ass literally tied my hand on the chair, I couldn't even get away.

"No, I have a girlfriend already Tatiana." I backed-up and looked the other side as she leaned closer to me.