Chapter eighteen

Ivory's POV

Michael flashed a smile and waved at her, Tatiana came towards us, I mean him. She gave her a hug and she almost tried to kiss his cheeks, thank god he pushed him away. Tatiana sighed unpatiently.

"Thanks Tati." He thanked.

"No problem!" Tatiana changed her attention to me, "could you give me a glass of water and your seat?" She swayed her hands infront of me, signaling me to get away.

Did she just said that? The fuck she thinks she is. "Excuse me?"

"Oh do excuse yourself." Tatiana rolled her eyes at me, Michael furrowed his eyebrows on her.

"You do know you can get a drink and a chair over there right?" Michael pointed the direction with spare chairs.

"What? Your assistant or maid or servant or anything can do that for me." She pointed at me with her index finger.

"She's not a maid Tatiana. This is Ivory," Michael ran his hand over my hair to my back, his hands rested on my shoulders. Tatiana's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, giving Michael a what-do-you-think-you're-doing face expression. "My girlfriend."

Tatiana cleared her throat, "excuse me?This? Your girlfriend? You should choose something better than this... thing!" She raised her voice.

"Yes Tatiana." He smirked at her with heavy sarcasm, and planted a kiss on my cheek, "such a pretty young thing."

"I can't believe this," she held her forehead with her fingers, "what kind of fuckery is this." She rolled her eyes and walked away, giving me a last glare.

"What does she want?" I asked Michael.

"Let's just ignore her. She's pure annoyance." Michael chuckled.

"Jackson! Next scene!" The director called at Michael.

"Okay!" Michael replied with his head turned around, "be right back." He said and left, I nodded.

"You." I heard a familiar woman's voice coming from behind, as I turned around the party pooper Tatiana was there, again. "Here. Now." She said in a demanding tone.

Some force on earth made me obeyed. Besides, what would even happen? My hair being dragged and a slap on my face?

"Yes? Miss Thumbtzen." I greeted her as polite as I can. I believe she'll be like "bitch no Tatiana for you it's Miss Thumbtzen."

"Who do you think you are? You have no rights to be with Michael." She poked my lower neck, my collorbone position.

"And why is that?" I said, trying to not get pissed and say anything bad at her.

"Because I'm meant to be with him." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at me, "give me a number. And leave."

Give her a number and leave?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, confused like hell.

"Don't act dumb sister," she placed her hands on her waist, "that's exactly why you are together with Michael, money. So, give me a number and I'll give you the amount of money ane you will leave."

Is she serious for real?

"Not happening." I replied to her, with attitude.

"You little..." she raised her hands infront of me, yeah as I expected, she is going to slap me. Before her hands could touch my face, Michael stopped her.

"Jackson! Why are you leaving the scene like that!" The director screamed at Michael, obviously angry as hell.

"What are you think you're doing?" Michael raised a brow at Tatiana, smacking her hand aside. Tatiana remained quiet, and suddenly she spoke up : "I didn't mean-".

"You didn't? So you're telling me you were going to 'accidentely' slap my girl? Huh? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Michael raised his voice at her. He even used foul language. Michael don't say them often, he was really, really pissed. Tatiana didn't speak again. "Get out." Michael pointed the way out for Tatiana.

"But-" before Tatiana could say anything, Michael raised his voice at her again, "I SAID GET OUT." Tatiana stormed away, stomping the ground as hard as possible.

"God I have a headache." Michael massaged the side of his head and turned to me, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course I am. But you didn't have to do those things though, I-" he cut me of with a : "if anyone ever dares to hurt you, I could throw them infront of a train for you."

He's overprotective as hell.

-

So basically this chapter is gonna be a lil fucked up and short. So you can just skip this one. But you can't 'cause you have to finish reading what I wrote up there to read this. Ye. Fucked up chapter indeed. Well, at least there's a double upload.
VOTE🙆
3rdAugust2017