Chapter twenty-eight

Ivory's POV
13th January 1988

"You... what?" LaToya said with her hand on her forehead and her jaw dropped.

"I don't know 'Toya... I'm not sure about it, I was wondering if you could help me out?" I mumbled, not willing to look up at LaToya.

"Well, I'll ask Rebbie to see does she have any tests left..." LaToya replied with a warm tone, which could let you feel everything is going to be just fine.

Basically, I told LaToya about my strange feeling recently. I had to throw up every morniny recently, my belly had a strange feeling. Michael said it was probably just because I ate something bad. But for me, I think it was pregnancy... I'm still not sure, I didn't tell Michael about it. I mean- I will, but in a suprise.

"Found some!" LaToya announced, entering her room with two pregnancy tests. "Now try it." She handed it to me.

After a while, I came back from the toilet with two of those pregnancy tests. Each with two lines on it.

"Girl you're really pregnant! Oh my gosh there's a little Baby Jackson in here..." LaToya said as she leaned her ear to my belly, "hi lil' one, I'm your aunt LaToya! Aww..." she cooed. I giggled to her reaction.

"Can't wait til' Michael finds out." I chuckled. Imagining Michael's reaction when he discovered he'll be a dad, trust me, he'll want everyone living creature in this world know that he became a father.

19 : 57

"...and he tripped on the cord and fell!" Jermaine finsihed, everyone laughed at his story of Michael as a child.

"Clumsy indeed." I chuckled. We were eating dinner. I placed my hand to the space where Michael's shoulders should be, but failed. Michael wasn't here as he was rehearsing for the performance he's having after 2 days in Kansas City.

"So Ivy, what's new?" Marlon asked, flicking his eyebrows at me. LaToya and Janet smirked at me as they were the only people I told about my pregnancy.

"Yeah Ivory, we haven't heard much about you and Michael. Tell us some stories about the two of you." Mother suggested.

"Well, there is something..." I said, shyly, nervously. How would they react to my condition? Would they be mad? Everyone's face expression had a "tell me" message written on it. "I brought someone new." I answered, not taking it straight to the point as I wanted them to find out themselves. My hand still holding the pregnancy tests as I wanted to show them soon.

"What?! You cheated on Michael and brought a new man?!" Randy exclaimed.

"No!" Me, LaToya and Janet yelled back at him.

"If it isn't that," Tito traced his lips, thinking about what would I be refering to, "hmm, brought someone new... a baby?"

I shyly nodded at his answered. Everyone's face expression was either happy, excited or suprised.

"Oh my gosh, I'm having a new grandchildren!" Mother exclaimed.

At this moment, the door cracked opened. Michael entered the room and everyone kept quiet, looking at him and smirking.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I said with confusion written all over his face.

"Welcome home daddy." I said, standing up from my seat and walk to him, giving him a hug.

"Don't say that infront of everyone..." Michael warned, refering to the 'daddy' word I used.

"I see someone still doesn't know what's happening." Marlon smirked.

"What?" Michael asked, "good news or bad news?"

"Good news, Michael. Good news." Mother answered Michael, slightly smirking at his blurry reaction.

"You're gonna be a daddy." I whispered to his ears.

His eyes widen, he looked at me with those pair of big, brown eyes and questioned : "Are you pregnant?"

I nodded, showing him the pregnancy tests. His face lit up as he saw them, "oh my lord guys I'm a father! We're having a baby! Ooooh if I ain't the happiest man on earth I don't know what am I!"

"Calm down Michael Joseph." Mother said, rolling her eyes playfully at Michael.

Michael giggled, squated down for his head to be in the same height with my belly. He rose up my shirt and rubbed my belly, "Hi baby, it's daddy Mikey! Aww..." Michael cooed as he rested his head against belly with his eyes closed. He stood back up and said : "seems like we're getting a Mikey Junior running around."

"Nuh-uh, we're having a Lil' Ivy running around." I crossed my arms playfully.

"Okay lovebirds, you two can deal with this afterwards, finish your dinner." Mother informed.

...I'm being a parent.

Unknown's POV

"You already at Kansas City?" She said through the phone.

"Yes sweetie." I replied, "you better get my money ready. No money no honey, sugar."

"I know, but you better get my shit done before you get any cash." She said, pissed and triggered.

"Oh I will. With one bullet."

"Good."

-

Lil fucked up. Many of yall asked why am I rushing them. There is a reason, yall will find out at the end.
My only tip is, not every story ends up with a happy ending :)
The ending of this chapter is kinda shitty :/
So, stay tuned.
VOTE🙋
12August2017