Chapter twenty-two

A/N : Once again this chapter isn't that good, so, yea :/. And there will be some modern contents in here, well its a fanfic so. DONT JUDGE.😂

Ivory's POV

I sat beside Michael, watching him sleep. Damn can someone even be so attractive while sleeping? His hair was a mess, but he still looked so sexy like that. I adjusted his curls, tugged them on his ears. Why am I even doing this? We were on a break with this relationship thingy, right?

Few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I answered it, Alex was standing infront of it.

"Morning Ivory." He waved his hand at me and flashed a smile.

"Morning. Why are you here?" I asked, confused. He tried to walk in but I stopped him, he might scream if he saw Michael.

"Just checking on you." He peeked inside, his eyes widen in suprise, "Is-Isn't that M-Mi-Michael Ja-Jackson?!"

"Shh shh, yes it is." I placed my index finger infront lf his lips, preventing him from screaming.

"Oh my gosh, M-Mi-Mi-" his voice was really shaky, he pointed through the gap beside me, I turned around and found Michael standing beside me.

"Who is this?" Michael's eyes was glued on mine, he looked so serious and strict. "Who are you?" He turned his sight to Alex.

"I- I'm Alex! Alex Conwell! I'm a big fan!"

"What makes you think you can come to my girlfriend?" He asked in a strict, demanding tone. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I was trapped in his prison.

"I- I thought you two... Broke up?"

"What?" Michael looked at me, confused. He shook his head and continued : "well we didn't. You see my girlfriend she's.. really stubborn y'know. And if we did broke up I still don't allow any other men to come near her. Now," he swayed his hands infront of Alex, signalling him to leave. Alex left as told.

"Broke up?" He asked me with a brow raised.

"Yes Michael, we did." I shrugged him off.

He held his forehead with his palm, he took my hand and said : "stop being stubborn and come home with me."

"No." I smacked his hands away.

Say yes you dumbass! He's trying to make it up with you!

I thought for myself for a moment, should I go with him? He does look sorry.

Duh you should go with him.

"Fine." I replied, he finally flashed a happy smile, "but, I'm not sleeping with you." He frowned a little.

-
Michael's POV
Hayvenhurst

"I'm home..." I announced, exhausted. Janet came to me, she looked worried.

"Where have you been!? Did you found Ivory?" She shook my arms, "oh." She said when she saw Ivory with her arms crossed behind me.

"Janet can you take her to your room?" I requested, rubbing my eyes as I was still tired.

"Oh yes please." Ivory said, uncrossed her arms and dragged Janet away from me. Both of them disappeared from my sight as they went upstairs.