Chapter nineteen

Ivory's POV

Michael has been shooting his film 'Moonwalker' these days, he always took me with him. After the Tatiana stuff, Michael never left me alone. Well at least she isn't gonna do anything to me. It's been a month already.

"Let her go!" Michael yelled, Katie struggled. He was shooting the part where Frankie Lideo took Katie, he was beating her.

"Shut up! Don't you talk to me!" Frankie shouted at Michael, pointing his index finger at him and hitted Katie. Michael struggled again, Frankie's men started attacking Michael, he fell on the ground.

Katie managed to set herself free, she went to Michael's direction and fell on her knees infront of Michael. "Michael... Michael..." Katie cried, shaking Michael. Frankie once again grabbed Katie away from Michael. Michael tried to get up, but Frankie kicked him right in the face.

God I could just slap him for kicking Michael.

"Isn't so smooth now isn't it?" He yelled at Michael as Michael struggled, Frankie threw Katie aside.

Oh c'mon, he's smooth as hell.

"Cut! Take 5." The director shouted.

Michael got up from his position and came towards me, "how did I do?" He asked, the same old question.

"You ask me everytime, and everytime I said you were perfect." I giggled, wiping his sweat away from him. He backed up his face a little, right, he was kicked. "Did that hurt?"

"What?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"He kicked you, in the face." I covered my mouth and giggled. I had to admit that scene was kinda funny for some reason, but he hurted my babyboy.

"Nah," he took off his federo and adjusted his curls. He cleared his throat and started speaking, "we're having dinner, with the crew tonight."

Oh, dinner with the crew, delightful.

"I'm taking you with me," my face lit up as he said those words, "as usual. But there's that one thing... Tatiana is coming too." He mumbled.

"Well, I wont have a big problem with it I guess. After all you two work together so..."

"Aw really? Thanks for understanding. We'll go back home early today, I want you to look stunning for tonight." He didn't let me finish, and he already planned everything, god.

"Alright everyone back to work!" The director shouted again.

"Yeah, be right back." Michael used his thumb and pointed at the other people, smiled at me and continued shooting.

-

"Why are you so nervous?" Michael took my hand and rubbed it.

We were in a restaurant, which was fancy like hell again. Everyone was chit-chatting. I was minding my own business, daydreaming and Michael spoke up to me.

"I'm not nervous." I rubbed his hand back.

"You're pinching the hell out of me, my lap hurts." After he said that, I realized I was pinching him. Dang he knows me well, I pinch things when I am nervous.

Why am I nervous? Everyone sitting around me is like worth a billion and I'm the only special one who doesn't. They are either famous, rich and so on. And Tatiana is here, I swear I saw her glaring at me and staring at Michael a few times already. How am I not nervous?

Before we knew it, everyone became quiet. We noticed the sudden akward silence and we looked up at everyone.

Frank cleared his throat, "so Michael, why don't we talk about you and your girlfriend?" He suggested.

Talk? About me? Please no.

"Yeah! Michael when did you two got together?" John Lennon's son, Sean Lennon asked with his hands raising. He was also in the movie.

I noticed Michael started blushing, he rubbed the back of his neck and said : "god, y'all making me shy." I giggled at him.

"When did it happen?" Kellie asked.

Tatiana drank her beverage and she walked into the toilet, without saying a word. No one even noticed her exiting.

"Well, a days after I left Australia. Last month." Michael answered.

"You were supposed to come for the shooting that day!" The director said with his grumpy voice tone. God he really needs to control his tempor.

"I'm sorry." Michael apologized.

"When and where did the two of you meet?" Frank asked.

"Maybe you will like to answer this one?" Michael placed his hands on my shoulder and my thigh, I gave him a are-you-serious face expression.

I looked at him forced a sarcasm smile, "of course." I turned to everyone and explained : "It was 1973. He came to the hospital. I was suffering from a sickness that time, he came and spoke to me. Them he started visiting me ever since." I couldn't help myself but giggle like on the flasbacks.

"Yeah, back in Gary, Indiana." He chuckled. "She immediately went to Australia 3 years ago after she recovered. We still talk to each other until 1985, we lost connection all because of her ex boyfriend." He explained.

"Then we met again last month when he was touring in Australia. He took me with him back to the U.S." I finished.

I noticed Tatiana and her bitchy-ass came back again, she sat down and crossed her arms, listening at our conversation.

"How did it happen? Who proposed?" Brandon asked. He was the little boy from the kids version "Bad". His hands was hitting the table as he mouthed.

"He proposed." I pointed at Michael. Michael showed his wide smile, shyly.

"Oh so Michael proposed." Tatiana spoke up, she rolled her eyes a little. "How did you proposed to this... I mean her." She said with heavy sarcasm, purposely looking at Michael and ignoring me.

"I took her out on a dinner, I invited her favorite singer and to sang for her. I tell ya she was extremely beautiful that night," he complimented looked at me with his beautiful pair of eyes, god kill me please, "I sung the chorus and asked her does she wants to be... mine." He said, shyly. "And she said yes..." our eyes met again, gosh this is embaressing like hell.

"Did you two did that thing already?" Frank asked with a michievious tone, smirking as us. Tatiana rolled her eyes and looked to the other side again.

I clenched my jaw. This is embaressing...

-

To be continued, phaha.