Chapter twenty-one

A.N : this chapter is a lil fucked up coz Im not good at making an argueing scene smh. Sorry I guess?

Ivory's POV

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes, my words with heavy unsatisfaction. I don't want to see him now.

"About just now... It's not what you thought, Tatiana she-" I raised my hand infront of him, he stopped talking.

"You and Tatiana were already together before I met you back in Australia, right?" I crossed my arms as I threw the damn facts at him.

"Excuse me?" His face was puzzled, "I never liked Tatiana."

"Yeah, you say that. You were definately enjoying it when Tatiana sat on your lap."

He clenched his jaw, and he continued : "I was tied to the chair! I couldn't move!"

"Ugh I don't even want to listen!" I shrugged, turning to the opposite way. "I can't believe we're done, it was just a month."

"What do you mean we're done?" He raised a brow, he took my arm with his hands.

"Well, let's take a break from this relationship thingy." Tears formed in my eyes, I was crying. I didn't want this thing to end, but I just can't let myself get hurted again. "We're better when we are just friends."

Just good friends.

"I shouldn't leave Nixon." I said, wiping my tears away. "I don't know why I am even with you, I trusted you Michael. I thought it'll be okay if I gave you my heart, I was wrong. I should never be with you."

"If you really loved Nixon..." he grabbed my arm again and turned me to him, "you'll never love the second man."

His words made me speechless. He's right. But he still hurted me. "I'm sorry Michael. Let's just, take a break. Okay? Go to Tatiana and finish your thing."

After I finished my words, he caressed my cheek and crashed his lips into mine. Our lips parted, "I won't leave you here. I'll be outside if you need me." He exited, he greeted me a 'Goodnight' and closed the door.

"I'll be outside if you need me"? What does that even mean? Agrh who even cares, at least he isn't here now.

Why are you pushing him away?

I don't even know why, I want him to be with me.

Then let him in!

No! I can't just forgive him like that!

You sure are a childish little girl. What is the point for being like this? It won't help your relationship.

I stopped questioning myself. But, it does has a point. What is the point for being like this? Why can't my stubborn ass forgive him? What he did in the restaurant, I really couldn't tolerate it. I can't forgive him, just yet, he has to learn from his mistakes.

Did he really even made a mistake? Or is it just me overreacting?

I didn't care that much more, I need my beauty sleep. I threw myself on the bed and started sleeping. The only thing is - I can't sleep.

I kept tossing and turning on top of the bed. I couldn't sleep without Michael's cuddles, his breathe behind my head, his heart pumping on my back. I can't sleep without him.

Face the music Ivory Floyds, you were the one who didn't let him in. He probably be sleeping back in Hayvenhurst already.

-
The next morning

My eyes cracked open, it was morning. A beautiful Sunday morning, without Michael. Michael would've been beside me by now if I was back in Hayvenhurst, he'd be planting his sweet kisses all over me, waking me up in the way I like.

I did my morning routine as usual, without Michael. I did everything I always do, still without Michael. Everything isn't the same without Michael.

I decided to talk a little walk outside the streets of California, get to know the enviroment here as I was new here. I opened the door, and there was this familiar face that I would always love to let my eyes laid on.

Michael. He was sitting down at the floor, his back leaned to the wall and his legs laid straight on the floor. He was sleeping.

Did he just spent the night outside of my hotel room? Damn Ivory! What are you doing! How can you let him sleep here? You should've let him spend the night inside.

His eyes slowly opened. His eyes turned to me, he cracked an exhausted smile to me, "good morning, love." He managed to greet me, he looked like a living dead, tired. His eyes was swollen as if he cried all night long. Did he?

"Michael! Why are you here?!" I was shocked, I ran my hand over my hair.

"I was here the whole night." He spoke, his voice was so dry.

"Jesus... Come in and clean yourself." I opened the door wide for him, inviting him.

He stood up, still having that exhausted and relieved smile on his face. He walked in, apart for anything else, he laid on the bed and started snoring, he fell asleep.

-
Unknown's POV

"And he left me for her! That slut!" She spoke through the telephone, she was very pissed.

"She left me for him." I twirled the telephone cord, I was pissed too. "Let's make a deal. You get what you want, and I'll make it happen." I smirked through the telephone.

"What is it?" She replied.

"When is the next show?"

"Twenty-thrid February, next year in Kansas City, U.S." she replied as she had to.

"Stay in touch, we will meet." I hung up after I finished my words.

This is going to be fun...

-

I feel drama coming sksksk. Anyone can guess who is that?
Talk about my new cover for my fanfic tho :

 Anyone can guess who is that?Talk about my new cover for my fanfic tho :

GUYS I FUCKING LOVE IT!!
I never felt so proud in my life, phahaha nahh jk.
This chapter was kinda fucked up too, smh.
VOTE🙆
6thAugust2017