Chapter fifthteen

Ivory's POV

"How about we go inside? Well it's a little dusty 'cause it's still building." He asked me as polite as always, I nodded and we went inside.

This place is huge! Hayvenhurst is already big enough for me, but this is... literally a castle! And he actually invited me to live with him? Oh god.

"Do you like it here?" He questioned, I nodded again, "why wouldn't I? This place is magical! I love it here." He giggled to my reaction and sighed playfully. He continued : "one day, I will fill this place with children. Lots of them! I want more than 10 of my baby Jacksons, running around, having fun, growing up with each other." Isn't he just so precious? Michael's love for kids, words can't even explain. He treats every children around him like his own.

He guided me upstairs and let me look around this place. I came infront of a room, it has the letter 'M' at the door. This might be Michael's room. He did gave me permission to go into anywhere I like to, but can I go in his room?

"Why are you standing there? Go in." His hands on my shoulder, another hand opening the door and pushing me into his room.

It. Was. Huge!

My jaw dropped, and he giggled to my reaction once again. "Close your mouth before flies fly in, it's just a room." He pushed my chin up.

"Just a room? It's so... Wow!" I say as I jump up his bed, he sighed playfully and jumped up too. Suddenly, he took a pillow and hit me right in the face with it. Our little pillow fight started.

After a few moments, we stopped. We lied down on the bed, catching our breathe. Laughing like idiots.

"Look at you!" I pointed at his curly hair, "you're a mess." I cupped my mouth with my hands and giggled while the another hand combs Michael's hair.

"I'm not the only one with messy hair, you should look at yourself in the mirror." He rolled his eyes playfully while doing the same to me.

"I'm starting with the Man in the Mirror!" I sung his new single, he rolled his eyes once again, "yeah, really funny Ivory Alison."

"You know what's more funny?" I said, started to laugh more and more as seconds past.

"What?"

"Well, that's something I want to tell you a long time ago..." I acted shy, looking down at the sheets and started giggling continuosly.

"Come on, don't leave my hangin' "

"You know... I was wondering you know..." I started reciting. He seems to get what I am going to say as he furrows his eyebrows, "that you could keep it- ahahaha." I couldn't help myself but laugh like a damn maniac. "Yeah yeah, really funny Miss Floyds." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, I stopped laughing and continued : "keep it on... 'Cause the force, its got a lotta power in it..." he slapped my thigh, wanting me to stop but I disobeyed, "and it makes me feel like... makes me feel like... Ooooooh!" I shouted out loud, and he covered his face in embaressment.

"Ha, ha, ha. Very, funny. Ha, ha." He faked a laugh as I slap his lap when I laugh, he didn't refused.

Soon, we got tired and we lied down at the bed again taking a little rest. We decided to start a topic.

"Hmmm, what do you think about love?" Michael asked, his face was so serious as I looked at him. He slightly furrowed his brows, damn he is killing me.

I replied : "well. Love is a spark, friendship is forever. After the Nixon case, I don't wanna get hurt anymore. So, no lovey things for Ivory now on."

If it's Michael, yes. Lovey thingys for Ivory.

He simply nodded, his lips formed a "oh". And he continued : "did he ever kissed you before?"

"Well, he never kissed me in the lips. Just my forehead and cheek." I explained as I touched my forehead and my cheek.

"Wait, so you never kissed any other boy before? In the lips?" Michael sat up and layed down on his stomach, his face looks suprised.

I nodded, and asked him back : "how about you?" He didn't replied, and I thought for a while and continued : "Nah, I bet yout first kiss has gone to a beautiful cute sexy girl who is damn attractive and you love very much."

"Yes I kissed a girl, but not in the lips. I've been saving it, for a," he cleared his throat and immitated my voice : "beautiful, cute, sexy girl who is damn attractive and I love very much." My face was blank, he giggled and continued : "she has curly hair, like me. Her eyes, I bet it's the most beautiful pair in the entire world. Her lips, I never tasted it, but I bet it was as sweet as cinnamon! She knows me well." He started to blush, smiling like an idiot. "She's my world. I love her, very, very much."

"Tatiana?" I asked, sat up and started playing with my fingers.

Why not Tatiana? They are so cute together! She is attractive, she has everything Michael said. I felt my heart sank to my stomach.

Wake up Ivory Floyds, Michael will never like you.

"What?" He laughed at my answer and he shook his head, "no, not Tati. She barely knows my middle name."

"Joseph." I replied.

"Exactly." He chuckled, "do you want to know who is that girl I was talking about?"

"If you want to tell me, I'll listen." My voice a little shaky, but calm at the same time. At least I know it isn't Tatiana, but still, it'll never be me.

"I'm not going to tell you, silly." He giggled again, god what's up with his silly giggling today.

"Then how-" before I could finish my words, Michael lifted my chin and he leaned closer to me. His nose brushing mine. His eyes glued to mine, our eye contact didn't break.

"This is how..." he crashed his lips into mine.

" he crashed his lips into mine

-

Ayyyyy something finally happened between them.