Chapter thirteen

Ivory's POV

"Nixon..." I said, my voice little shaky. I was scared, he wouldn't do anything to me, right?

"Yes babygirl, I'm here." He flashed an evil smirk

"What do you want." I asked, trying to keep calm. I couldn't yell Michael now, it would attract people's attention. If I did, who knows what this man might do to me?

"What do I want?" He used his index finger and pointed at himself, "my girlfriend, duh? Aren't you coming back home with me sugarpie?" He reached his hands to my face and touched my cheek. His hands started to glide down, to my breasts... Before he could touch them, another hand came in and snatched Nixon's away. As I look up, Michael's here to save the day.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, his hands still squeezing Nixon's hand hard, ouch.

"Oh well isn't this Michael Jackson." He smirked at Michael and smack his hands away, setting his free. "I used to be a fan, but now I discovered that you're an asshole."

Michael was literally triggered after Nixon's words, a fist formed at his hands.

"He's not an asshole, Nixon. Go away." I pointed outisde, signalling me to go away.

"So you rather defend this piece of shit?" He pointed at Michael, "I am your boyfriend you ungrateful bitch."

"She's not a bitch!" Michael shouted at him, loud. I swear everyone could hear him. "You better shut your ass up before I go mad."

"Oh? So what'cha goin' to do Wacko Jacko? Moonwalk on my face? Ha!" Nixon tapped Michael's chest hard.

"Nixon, we're done. Please go." I spoke up.

"Fine, I'm doing this for you my lady." He smiled at me, and turned to Michael. He continued : "This is not the end, Jacko." And he left.

"He's such an ass..." we both said at the same time, we looked at each other and giggled.

"I don't think I can stay at Sydney anymore, guess I'm going to go back to Melbourne and live with my Aunt Jen. That man is crazy!" I massaged the side of my head.

"How about coming to California and live with me? In Hayvenhurst. Everyone misses you!" Michael suggested, his face brightened up.

"Everyone misses me...?" Wait, so you're telling me that the legendary Jackson family misses me? They still remember me? For real?!

"We always talk about you, y'know." He scratched his head. "Well if you don't want to I can't force you, it's your choice. I mean you can go to Mel-"

"Shh," I placed my finger infront of his lips, "I'll go with you, Michael."

"What?! You actually want to go to Califormia with me?!" He whisper-yelled, jumping around like a 3 year old kid who just got a lollipop.

"Yeah, why n-" Before I could finish, I heard people screaming Michael's name, again.

"Michael! Michael Jackson! Everyone it's Michael Jackson!!" And here comes the crowd running towards us.

We both sighed at the same time, he grabbed my hand and ran away as fast as we can. Paparazzis, huh?

"You're going too slow." he pulled me to him and he carried me up, bridal style then he continued running towards the gates to the limo.