Chapter twelve

Ivory's POV

Who was Michael talking to? Miss Thumbtzen? Who's that? My head kept thinking about that name as I wear Michael's shirt that he offered me. I stood infront of the door of the bathroom, not daring to open it. I didn't wanted to disturb Michael's conversation with that 'Miss Thumbtzen'. But still, at the end I opened it. 

That caught Michael's attention, he turned back and look at me and he smiled. God bless, his smile was so beautiful.

"Hey you..." he said, slightly biting his lower lip.

"Yeah..." I sat at the edge of the bed, which is in the opposite of the couch he was sitting on. "May I ask?"

"Mhmm? Sure you can, what's up?" he held my hand and rubbed it, I would be lying if I say I wasn't nervous, he is such a gentleman.

"Who is Miss Thumbtzen you were talking to?" he laughed a little after me finishing my words, "well you don't have to tell me if it's personal, I'm just curious..." damn yes I'm curious, who wouldn't be curious for something like "touching me"?

"Oh... That was Tatiana, she called me while you were having a shower." He giggled.

"I see, the 'The way you make me feel' girl." I tugged my hair behind my ears, "again..." I mumbled.

He smirked at me after I said the last word, did he heard it? God please no, he wasn't supposed to. "And you call me Mr. Jealous huh, Miss Jealous." He said while smirking.

"You still remember?"

"I remember everything that happened in that hospital room... Miss Jealous." He stopped before saying 'Miss Jealous", god I hate him.

"I'm not jealous mister, I'm just curious." I looked away, avoiding eye contact with him and gulped a little.

"Who wouldn't be jealous, baby?" Baby? When did we developed to 'baby'? Well I'm not complaining

"Shut up Jackson, now you get cleaned." I pointed at the bathroom door and he laughed.

"Fine, get some sleep, mom." He ordered, picking up his towel and walked towards the bathroom.

"Okay dad." I rolled my eyes playfully and layed down on the bed, trying to get some beauty sleep.

Michael's POV

She's such a cute one, when she plays stubborn with me, oh god cuteness overload. It makes me not willing to leave Australia. If only she could come and live with me in California.

After I'm done with the shower, I simply wrap a towel and went out. I've been living alone in this room, I even forgot I have Ivory here, my stupid-ass forgot to take my clothes in with me. As I look at the bed, she was already asleep. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping, god I could just kiss her right now.

After I finished wearing my pajamas, I went to the couch and layed down, my eyes glued to Ivory. She was slightly smiling while sleeping, how cute.

"Stop staring, sleep." She suddenly spoke up, so she wasn't asleep... She patted the other side of the bed signalling me to sleep beside her.

"Y-you sure?" I gulped.

"It's your bed. I don't mind you sleeping beside me on your bed." She rubbed her eyes.