Chapter fourteen

Michael's POV

"Hi Joseph..." I greeted, obviously unsatisfied with his sudden show up.

"What about sleeping together?" He asked us, I simply shook my head and rolled my eyes. "What is that for? You ungrateful little..." Joseph started running towards me and Ivory, I grabbed Ivory's hand and run out as fast as I could.

"Get in." I opened the door for Ivory, she obeyed and went in. "What- Where are we-", "away. Just for a few moments. You know what'll happen if Joseph goes nuts on me." She nodded, sat there quietly as I drew off. As I turned my head back, Joseph was standing there crossing his arms.

...Sorry, dad.

"So, where are we going?" Ivory asked, she tugged her hair behind her ears and started playing with her fingers.

"I don't know, probably driving around here." I turned the steering, "music?" I asked, she nodded. I played the radio.

"Oooh oooh! This is my favourite song!" Ivory's face immediately flashed a smile, the radio was playing Glenn Medeiros' Nothing's gonna change my love for you. Ivory hummed along the song, "hold me now, touch me now, I don't wanna live without you..."

I giggled, and I continued : "Nothing's gonna change my love for you.." she smiled at me, and she sang along too.

"You oughta know by now how much I Love You." She sang the last three words out, making me chuckle. How cute is she.

"One thing you can be sure of, I never asked for more than your love." We sang together.

"Glenn Medeiros' voice is so addicting. This is my all time favourite song! I wish I could listen to it live." Her hands connected with each other, smiling like an idiot.

Lightbulb...

"Why are you smirking?" She leaned to me and looked at me, suspiciously. I shook my head and replied her : "oh, nothing."

"Mmm hmm..." she sat back properly. "So where are we going?"

"I don't know. What do you have in mind, dollface?" I said, in a flirty tone.

"Stop with those nicknames, you failed being flirty." She smacked my chest, gently and giggled.

"Dollface... Princess... Sugarpie... Honeyboo... Babygirl..." I recited nicknames that got into my mind one by one, she rolled her eyes at me.

"You're going to bump into something if you don't concentrate. Now drive, and tell me where should we go." She pinched my cheek.

"Ah, I know where."

"And you're not going to tell me huh?"

"Feisty." I chuckled, she glared and me and punched my chest, hard. "Ouch! Guess I'm not going to tell you now."

"Hmmph." She crossed her arms and pouted her lips. Ah the damn lips that I always wanted to kiss.

-

"Wake up already, sleepyhead." I shook Ivory's shoulders, waking her up. She literally fell asleep while we were on the way.

"Mmm... 5 more minutes dad." She turned her head to the other side, I rolled my eyes and got off the car. Walking to her side and carried her, she smiled, "thanks dad."

"You're hard to take care of, daughter. How can I live with this?" I sighed and carry her into the mysterious-place-that-I-didn't-tell-about.

"Where are we?" She rubbed her eyes and opened it a little, she gasped after laying her eye on the view she is watching. I couldn't help myself and I introduced : "welcome to my soon to be home."

"You- this... all yours?" She got off of me and started walking around with her jaws dropped, I chuckled, "yeah. All mine." Once again her jaw dropped, "this- this is like Neverland! "

"Neverland... Great name! I think I'll name it Neverland then." I touched the walls of 'Neverland' while she is enjoying herself, looking around.

"And you are Peter Pan." She giggled, twirling around.

"You're Tinkerbell then." I smirked at her playfully, she stopped and looked at me.

"Why Tinkerbell and not Wendy?" She asked, with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I never prefered Wendy. Tinkerbell was always with Peter Pan, Wendy snatched Peter Pan away from Tinkerbell." I explaind, "so, there's going to be no Wendy living with me. Tinkerbell is."

"What do you mean...?" She covered her mouth, backing up, shocked.

"Seriously girl? You don't get it?" I clear my throated and explained : "I want you to live with me."

"What? No... I mean, why?"

"Why? Why not? Having all of this to myself, alone? I prefer having some company," before I knew it, both of us started blushing, I gathered courage and continued : "your company."

"I-" she stopped and wondered for a while. Say yes, say yes, say yes... "if that's what you want... How can I say no to Michael Jackson?"

WHAT. Once again she agreed to live with me? The two of us, here in Neverland. We could... bond everyday, play on the rides, hang out. God, I'm the happiest man on earth! Then something came to me : She's not your girlfriend, Michael.

Right, she isn't my girlfriend. Well, that means that,

...I gotta make her mine.

-

Short one, sorry. But the next few chapters are going to be, good? I guess.
VOTE🙆
Be sure the check my new story : 'Bucket List.'