Chapter sixteen

Ivory's POV

Our lips slowly parted. I swear his lips tastes sweeter than sugar. Still, did Michael Jackson really kissed me?

I started blushing like crazy, I covered my whole face with my hands. Michael turned around, avoiding any contact with me, so did I.

"What was that..." I mumbled. "I- Why did you... That was my first kiss..." my index finger and middle finger separated a little, making a small space for me to look at Michael.

"Well, I'm more than happy to have your first kiss." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking down, blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Michael you-" I ran my hand all over my curly hair, "shouldn't do that..."

He didn't replied me, he got up from the bed and started walking outside. "I... I'm going back to Hayvenhurst... Maybe Joseph isn't that angry already, you coming?"

"Yeah, of course..." I shrugged, following Michael.

"Oh, and don't tell my family about Neverland... I'll explain later." He informed me, I simply nodded.

We got on the car. The radio was playing songs, other than that, it was very quiet. We kept avoiding eye contact, no peeking, nothing.

Soon we reached Hayvenhurst. We walked in, everyone's eyes were glued on us. Except for Joseph's.

"Ay, Michael got himself a girl." Jermaine smirked, few of the brothers added some comments on Jermaine's words.

"Damn Mike, you didn't even tell us?" Marlon added.

"Isn't this Ivory? The girl Michael kept talking about." Tito pointed at me, I immediately looked another side.

"So, you two a thing or?" LaToya spoke up.

"No!" Me and Michael protested the same time, we looked at each other and immediately looked the another way.

"What? My favourite couple ain't even a couple?" Janet frowned, some of them laughed. She continued : "You two are so cute together, why not give each other a chance?"

"Stop it guys..." Michael raised his voice, he looked pissed. "I'm going up to my room." And he left, abandoning me infront of all of them.

"That was, woah." LaToya started, "what happened to you two? You two weren't like that just now."

"Erm..."

"You're a shy one too aye? Come with me." LaToya stood up from the crowd and walked towards me, she grabbed my wrist and walked me to her room, locking the door. We sat down on her bed and she took a breathe, "what happened to Michael? That isn't the Michael I know."

"We, he..." I mumbled.

LaToya sighed playfully and continued : "don't leave me hangin' girl, I don't like the shrugging and mumbling. You can trust me, I won't say anything if it's personal."

I nodded slowly, "well, he kissed me, just now. And now we just, avoid each other."

"What?! He kissed you?!" LaToya whisper-yelled, her jaw dropped, her hands covering her mouth. "He never kissed any other woman, how did it happen?"