Chapter five

Michael's POV

"Hmm..." I turned around and saw Ivory beside me, she was... naked? So am I. That party last night must have got us drunk.

"Morning, daddy." She turned to my direction and kissed my cheek. Her hands started twirling in my curls.

"Mhmm... I like it when you call me daddy." I wrapped my arm around her and cuddled her.

"Who would have thought that the kid that sang 'Sugar Daddy' became a sweet sexy daddy himself." Her voice was so sexy, damn she got me hard again. Her hands on top of my chest, running around my bare chest and slowly down to my manhood.

"Someone's being nasty this morning." I smirked, stroking her hair.

"Daddy likes it though." She burries her head into my chest, her fingers kept tickling my tip, teasing me.

"Daddy doesn't like it when his lil' monster is teasing him." I smacked her ass, causing her to whimper.

I felt my shoulders being smacked, it started to get pain......

"Michael Joseph! Wake up!" Tito was shaking my shoulders, causing me to wake up.

"Seriously..? I was enjoying that dream." Damn I fucking loved it, why Tito? Why?

"Yeah, you were daddy-ing around. Well I'm not giving details, we're almost landing." He sat properly and buckled his seatbeat, so does me.

We went for our Victory Tour, the last one is in LA. I'm actually so excited to come back to Indiana, I can finally meet her again...

Did she miss me? Did she ever thought about me? Did she eat well? How was she?

We landed, our bodyguards went for out luggages while we were running through the crowd into the limo.

I was quiet at the ride while my brothers were chit-chatting. I sat at the corner and played with my fingers, smiling like an idiot.

"Mike I need details." Marlon started. When I looked up, everyone was looking at me.

"Wha- What details?" I was confused, I scratched my head and look at them.

"Your daddy dream, duh?" Jackie spoke up.

Oh, my daddy dream? Just me and Ivory had sex and we were about to have fun in the morning. Who knows it was Tito Time.

"What dream? I- I don't know what are you talking about.." I look away with embaressment, my hands on my fore head.

"Hmm.. it was something like this." Tito cleared his throat and started immitating my voice : "Daddy doesn't like it when his lil' monster is teasing him." And everyone laughed together.

"Ooh, ooh. And there was something like, "Someone's being nasty this morning.", damn Mike you should have see yourself, horny as hell!" Jermaine continued.

"It's not funny..." I looked away, I stared at the scenary outside, thinking about Ivory while the others was at the back joking around. They lucky that wise people doesn't simply gives a fuck.