Chapter eleven

Ivory's POV

Michael is such a sweetie, I feel bad for refusing his offer though. That kiss... was it even supposed to happen? Michael didn't seem to dislike it, he just became a damn cute potato. He's so cute for real.

No Ivory, Michael doesn't likes you, stop daydreaming. Remember Floyds, you're in love in your boyfriend Nixon not your bestfriend who is the one and only Michael Jackson. Michael probably have ladies around him and they probably be doing things on the bed, who knows. Maybe he has a big crush on those superstars that looks way much better than me, how could a international popstar like Michael Jackson would ever have any interest in a girl who was wasted and useless? Maybe I should stop thinking, huh?

Reminder to self Ivory Floyds, you're in love with Nixon, stop this Michael madness...

As I walk closer to the door of my apartment, I heard... moaning? I unlocked the door and peaked into it. Just as expected, Nixon and another girl, his unloyal little ass...

"Ah I love you so much..." he moaned, stroking the girl's hair.

I bursted into tears, I immediately rushed out of that place back down to the entrance, crying. Nixon was cheating, great. Why does everything has to happen so soon?

And the only thing I could think of is, Michael. I dailed his number into the phone and called him.

"Hello Ivory?" Michael's angelic voice called out.

"M-Michael... Come b-back..." I said while sobbing, wiping my tears that kept running down my cheek.

"Ivroy what- I'm only my way..." he replied and hung up. For like about 5 minutes the same limo showed up infront of me. A disguised Michael came out and came to me, I couldn't help myself and I hugged him tight, crying and mumbling random words.

"Woah woah... what's the matter?" He gently stroke my hair up and down, comforting me. "Slow down, I barely hear what are you saying."

"He- he..."  I pulled myself out from the little hug we had and tears are still forming in my eyes.

"He? Who?"

"Nixon.. h-he," I took a deep breathe and slowed down, controlling my emotion, "che-" before I could finish talking, Michael cut me off and yelled : "Cheated?! Oh hell no, he's going to get it from me from hurting your feelings. Take me to-" I cupped his mouth to stop him from talking before he attracts any attention.

"No Michael... I don't want to go back up there... They're probably still-"

"That? Sexual thingy?" His eyes widen as I nodded slowly, wiping my tears. "Where do you want to go to then?"

"Could you take me to the nearest hotel?" I said in a sad tone.

"Well, as you wish..." he opened the door and helped me in.

-

The ride was very, very quiet. Well not toltally quiet, there were sounds of my sobbing. Michael just kept looking down and playing with his fingers, his face emotionless.

Thank god I could contact him, I wouldn't dare to enter that room and face my own boyfriend cheating like it was nothing on me. If it wasn't for Michael, I'd be sleeping in streets now.

Sometimes I wonder, why would he do these things for me? We're friends, I get the 'helping a friend in need' thing, but he was so desperate to. He's literally a super overprotective big brother for me, he'd never let others hurt me.