Chapter seven

Michael's POV

"Michael! Look here!", "Michael Jackson!", "Michael! Michael! Michael!".

"The King of Pop, Michael Jackson just reached Melbourne Airport this morning."

"Michael Jackson, arrived at Australia for his first solo concert tour, Bad Tour."

"What do you think about Australia, Michael?" One of the spectators asked, camera were flashing around, there was lots of people here. Fans, spectators and many others.

"I love it here." I say, blowing kisses and waving to the citizens of Melbourne.

I just finished touring in Japan last month, Australia is the second country I'm touring. People here are so cute.

My bodyguards guide me to the limo outside the airport. As always, blowing kisses while getting in the car.

"Arghh, we're finally here in Australia." I stretch my arms as I let out a little yawn, that plane ride was so boring, glad to see land again.

"The last time I been to Australia was like, 10? 10 years ago?" Frank, my manager spoke up, "where do you wanna go, Mike?"

"To the hotel and sleep, I'm tired." I yawned again.

"We gotta go somewhere, Australia is a beautiful country." Frank said as he took a map of Australia out and study it. "How about the Sydney Opera house? You do have a tour in Sydney on 20th of November."

"Sounds good. But for now, hotel please." As I finished my words, I immediately lay down and started sleeping.

This is going to be a looooong trip.

Ivory's POV

"Rise and shine."

I felt the curtains getting opened and the sun shines into the bedroom.

"Mhmm... 5 more minutes.." I turned to aside and continued sleeping and I felt the blankets being dragged away, "What the hell, Nixon?"

"Brush your teeth, I have a suprise." He gently took my head up to his arms and kissed my forehead.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood." I stood up from his cuddles and went to the bathroom and prepare myself.

I came out and wore a simple blouse and a denim shorts, tied my curly hair up and went to the living room. Nixon was sitting there, reading books.

"And the suprise is?" I sat beside him and pushed his book down, he looks at me in the eye.

He used his index finger and pointed his cheek, he wanted a kiss. "Before anything happens." He kept poking in continously, I giggled and kissed it.

"That's my good girl," his hands went behind him and he turned to my direction, sitting in Indian style. "I want to take you out on a date, Ivy."

"Sounds great! Where are we going?" I smiled widely, I was excited as hell. Nixon never took me out on a date before.

"Tada!" He took two tickets out, that wasn't any ordinary ticket, it was "Michael Jackson's Bad tour, 1987!" Nixon finished my thoughts. "We're going to Michael Jackson's concert! Can't you believe it? I even got the backstage ticket! Oh my gosh I'm shaking in excitement." Yeah, he damn was shaking in excitement, while I was calm as hell.