chapter 3 amazing award, page 9

We had been signed for just over a month now, and believe me, it had been a long month. We had 3 singles out and everyone loved them. We had become quite popular. And now, we had been invited to the teen choice awards. On Shannon’s birthday as well. We had been nominated for “British breakthrough award”. We hadn’t met any other celebrities and we hadn’t had our first official concert yet. But we were still pretty famous. We were making Mr Collins thousands of pounds every week. He liked us so much now that he told us to call him “Adam” from now on. So we did. We were also song writers now. All of our singles had been written by us. They were called “forgot to laugh” “save the day” and “burn”. We were also performing at the teen choice awards. Which were tonight.

       We were all walking down the red carpet. Posing for pictures together and alone. When we all suddenly gasped. There, only about 3 metres away from us were R5! We all started to have a fan girl attack! They were the reason we were famous. We all couldn’t stop staring at them. Then a TV camera came up to us and we all stopped staring and answered some questions “hey, look who I found! It’s midnight neon!” a guy said to the camera. “Hey” we all said to the camera “so, you guys ready for tonight?” he asked us “we are totally ready” Kaya grinned “you guys are performing tonight, you looking forward to that?” he asked “definitely” I answered with a huge grin “okay. Now before you guys go in. I just wanna say happy birthday to you Shan” he smiled at Shannon “thanks” she blushed a little. Then the camera turned to some other people. And he went and questioned them. We all turned back to where R5 were, but they were gone. We all sighed. Did we really just see them?

        It was time for the teen choice awards to start and we went to sit in our seats. But they were all mixed up. There were spaces in between all of us. And then we all almost died when we found out who had those seats… R5! The row went like this:

Ross, me, Riker, kaya, rocky, Martha, Ratliff, Shannon, Rydel, Keeley, Ryland, Ellie

“Hi” Ross said to me “hi” I answered, trying to keep calm “you’re Katelyn, right? From midnight neon?” he asked, a little louder, looking at me. “Yeah. And I know you’re Ross” I smiled; I was finding it really hard not to scream. I’d had a crush on Ross since I first saw him on Austin and Ally. “Are you performing tonight?” he asked “yeah” I nodded “you aren’t big on words are you” he laughed “not really. I’m a little shy” I smiled “well, you seem really nice. And I love your music” I grinned you’re a fan?” I asked “I guess so. I really like forgot to laugh. You have a really amazing voice” he smiled. Did he really just compliment me? “Thanks” I blushed “are you a fan of R5?” he asked “yeah. I love all of your songs” I smiled “Ross, stop flirting” Riker turned to me and Ross, laughing “I will if you will” Ross laughed back. I fully turned around and saw that Kaya had been talking to Riker, Shannon and Ratliff were talking, Martha and rocky were talking, Ellie and Ryland were talking and Keeley was talking to Rydel (Keeley wasn’t a lesbian, she liked Riker. But she always wanted to be friends with Rydel). “I wasn’t flirting though” Riker pointed out “neither was I” Ross said childishly. Then the teen choice awards began.