chapter 5 terrific tour, page 16

(Katelyn’s POV)

We had almost finished our entire British and American tour. There was only one more place to perform and that was a place that all of midnight neon had always dreamed of going together and R5 lived. California. R5 were very excited and so was midnight neon. I was extremely excited about the fact that I was going to meet Ross’ parents, Stormie and Mark. Shannon was meeting Ratliff’s parents too, Cheryl and George. I was meeting Ross’ co-stars from Austin and Ally too, all of us were!

         We had just gotten off the tour bus right outside the Lynch household. That was the last time we were ever going on that tour bus. We were all staying the night here then Midnight neon were going home tomorrow. It was about 2pm. We all only had 5 hours to do everything. First of all, we had to meet all the parents. We walked in to see all 4 of the parents sat around a little table having a drink of coffee. “Hi mum, hi dad” Rocky smiled as he walked in. “these are midnight neon” Riker introduced us. We all waved a little and smiled “this is Katelyn, Kaya, Martha, Shannon, Keeley and Ellie” Ross pointed to us individually when he said our names. “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you all” Stormie smiled “mum, I also need to say that Katelyn is my girlfriend” Ross mumbled “well done, Ross” Mark laughed, I blushed a little “and mum, dad, Shannon is my girlfriend” Ratliff said to his mum and dad. “Ratliff, she’s beautiful” Cheryl commented, smiling at Shannon “I know mum” Ratliff winked at Shannon.

        Now that we had met their parents, we were all going down to the set of Austin and Ally with Ross for 2 hours. We only had 4 hours left now. We were going to watch him act. We all got in a taxi because none of us really wanted to drive. We got to the set quite quickly in my eyes. We all walked in and we were instantly greeted by Laura Morano who played Ally. “Hey Ross” she grinned “hey Laura.” He smiled, she looked behind him and at all of us “why do you have midnight neon with you?” she asked “because I wanted to show off my new girlfriend to everyone” I grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. Then he put his arm around my shoulders “hi” I waved a little “so, are you the girl that Ross has been talking about nonstop since August?” she laughed, I looked up at Ross and he was turning bright red “yeah, she is” Ross answered quietly “aww” Laura commented “are you going to watch him act today?” she continued “yeah. We also have a concert tonight if you would like to come?” I asked “sure, sounds fun” she smiled. “Great, here’s a ticket” Keeley pulled a ticket out of her bag and gave it to Laura. Then someone called her name “I need to go. It was nice meeting you all” Laura waved then walked away “she’s nice” I commented “yeah” Ross agreed. Then we walked on.