chapter 9 Couples Christmas, page 35

It was now time to sing our last song, it’s not Christmas without you, which we all wrote about our boyfriends… but they didn’t know that. The music was about to start and we searched the crowd for their faces. Then, we saw them on the front row! We didn’t know how we had missed them but now we had found them, we could sing to them. We all made eye contact with them then started to sing.

(Introduction)

Ellie: Carollers’ singing, sleigh bells are ringing. It’s that time of year.

Me: everyone’s toasting, chestnuts are roasting. Christmas time is near.

Kaya: something’s missing and I’m wishing, wishing that you knew.

Keeley: how much it would mean to spend this

Kaya+Keeley+Ellie+Me: Christmas time with you

Shannon: so if you feel it coming

Katelyn: on this special day

Shannon+Katelyn: just trust your heart don’t let your head get in the way.

Everyone: cause it’s Christmas

Keeley: and the start of something new

Everyone: but it’s Christmas

Katelyn: and I hope you feel it too

Kaya: candy canes and mistletoe

Me: Jack Frost nipping at your nose

Shannon: but all of it means nothing

Everyone: without you. Without you.

Keeley: just for a minute, you get a feeling.

Keeley+Katelyn: Look up in the sky.

Shannon: Santa’s here, so get in the spirit.

Shannon+me: Just give it a try.

Ellie: children beaming and I’m dreaming. Hoping that it’s true.

Kaya: cause it wound mean so much to spend this Christmas time with you!

Shannon: so if you feel it coming

Katelyn: on this special day

Shannon+Katelyn: just trust your heart cause I can’t wait to hear you say

Everyone: that it’s Christmas!

Ellie: and the start of something new

Everyone: well it’s Christmas

Me: and I hope you will feel it too

Ellie: everyone together singing

Me: silver bells and golden rings

Katelyn: but all of it means nothing…

Everyone: without you!

Shannon: no no no

Everyone: it’s not Christmas without you-you-you. It’s not Christmas without you-you-you. It’s not Christmas without you-you-you. It’s not Christmas without you.

We all pointed at them and they smiled. Rocky mouthed “love you” to me while clapping like mad. “Ok. So that was our holiday bundle everybody! But now, please welcome to the stage… R5!” Kaya introduced, then, R5 came running on stage. How did Rocky move so fast from the crowd to the stage? I clapped and so did the others. “Hey guys! We’re going to sing 2 songs for you guys with midnight neon. They are both ours so I hope you like the mix. This is Christmas is coming”

Ross: Oh oh Christmas is coming. Those elves and reindeer are running. And I just want you by my side.

Santa is coming to town. And you're not gonna be around. This snow, is bringing me down 'Cause tomorrow's gonna be a big day. And you're worlds away.

I'd give anything, if we'd could sing, Fa la la la La la la la la la la

R5: Oh oh Christmas is coming. Those elves and reindeer are running. And I just want you by my side. This year, the season is crazy. Snow globes that somebody's shaken. That’s what makes it Christmas time.

Ross: Presents, under the tree. Could never mean as much to me, as you here, that's why I believe. That when I see Santa's sleigh. Heading this way, He's gonna hear my wishes, and know I miss ya. Fa la la la La la la la la la la

R5: Oh oh Christmas is coming. Those elves and reindeer are running. And I just want you by my side. This year, the season is crazy. Snow globes that somebody's shaken. That's what makes it Christmas time.

Katelyn: If we could all be together

Keeley: In crazy Christmas sweaters

Kaya: I know that Santa hears me

Shannon: Loud and clear

Ellie: Don't ya hear me now

Me: Oh oh Christmas is coming

Shannon: Those elves

Me: and reindeer are running

Katelyn: And I just want you by my side

Midnight neon: This year, the season is crazy. Snow globes that somebody's shaken.

Everyone: That's what makes it Christmas time. Oh oh Christmas is coming. Those elves and reindeer are running. And I just want you by my side. This year, the season is crazy. Snow globes that somebody’s shaken. That’s what makes it Christmas time.

Midnight neon: Oh o woah

R5: Oh o whoah oh

Everybody: That's what makes it, makes it Christmas time.