chapter 5 terrific tour, page 17

(Shannon’s POV)

Ross was acting now and we were all watching. It was a scene with only him and Laura. So loads of the cast were standing with us watching. When suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned and saw that it was Calum Worthy “hi” he smiled “hey” I smiled back “are you free after this? Wanna go out somewhere?” he asked confidently. I was a little shocked, he was asking me on a date? Ratliff had obviously heard because as soon as Calum said that, he held my hand tightly. But Calum didn’t seem to notice “um… I can’t sorry” I answered “ok. Some other time?” he asked. I was about to answer when suddenly, Ratliff turned to face Calum and said “I see you’re taking a liking to my girlfriend” Calum looked at him shocked then walked away like nothing had happened. “Wow” I whispered “I think you might need to start wearing clothes that say Ratliff’s girl soon” Ratliff joked. I laughed a little then kissed his cheek “isn’t that proof enough?” I grinned, he grinned back then we both went back to watching Ross.

(Kaya’s POV)                                                             

We had just gotten back from the set of Austin and Ally. We all only had 1 hour to get ready and another hour to be there and set up. All of the girls were in Rydel’s room doing hair, makeup and getting into nice clothes, because it was our last show of the tour, we wanted to look our best… well… they did… I didn’t really mind. I was walking down the landing to Rydel’s room after grabbing a quick snack, when, suddenly, I heard a guitar being played outside and someone singing. I walked out onto the porch and looked down. There, I saw Riker playing the guitar and looking straight up at me. He was singing fallin’ for you by R5, well… he was humming at first, but then he said “this is for you, Kaya” I grinned and watched.

     After he had finished I clapped. Then he said “please say you love me as much as I love you” I froze, I couldn’t move anything, I couldn’t even blink! He was staring at me “basically what I’m trying to ask is, Kaya, will you please be my girlfriend?” it didn’t take me long to force myself to say what was on my mind “yes, and you have no idea how much I love you” then he blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes with a smile and then Keeley came up behind me “what’s happening?” she asked “kaya and I are now a couple” Riker shouted to her “omg! Really?” Keeley squilled “yes” I breathed “Kaya! Omg!” she hugged me and I hugged her back. I was officially going out with Riker Lynch! AHHHH!