chapter 8 Fantastic fans, page 30

I gently kicked Keeley under the table and nodded over towards them, she glanced over her shoulder then quickly back at me “I’m scared” she whispered “why?” Ross asked “she likes Dan” I answered, looking down at the rim of my dress “who likes Dan?” someone asked. I looked up in alarm and saw that it was Dan!!!!!!!!! My eyes widened and i was completely speechless. “She said she likes Stan… not Dan” Ross quickly said “what?” Keeley asked with a little giggle “Stan? Who’s Stan?” Dan asked “Ross’ lame excuse for my crush on you” keeley blushed, not looking him in the eyes “oh… okay…” he answered, shocked. “Come on Dan!” Phil beaconed him over to their table, and he went without saying another word. As soon as he was gone i stared at keeley “what the fuck! Why did you tell him?” I gasped “I’m not really going anywhere with not telling him and plus Ross’ explanation was so crap that I couldn’t really let that carry on” Keeley mumbled “I’m sure he won’t just leave it as that…” I smiled a little comfortingly “so… what songs are you guys singing on Christmas day?” Ross carried on “these” I handed Ross my phone and on the screen was the list of songs;

1. Shake Santa Shake

2. My Song for You

3. Christmas Night

4. Happy Universal Holidays

5. Its not Christmas without you

“Can you guys perform 2 songs with us?” Shannon suddenly asked. We all turned to look at her, confused “what songs?” I asked “Christmas is coming and Christmas soul” Shannon explained “they weren’t on the list” Ross raised an eyebrow “yeah, but we’re 2 songs short of our time limit and I just thought it would be fun for us all to be on stage together.” Shannon shrugged “we would love to perform with you guys” Ratliff reassured her “yeah, sounds fun” Rydel smiled. Then it’s settled… you guys can come on after we finish it’s not Christmas without you” Shannon grinned. “Hello. May I take your order?” a waitress asked. We all ordered then started to talk more about the performance “Ross and Katelyn can do a duet!” Kaya exclaimed “what?” I asked “well… Christmas soul is Ross’ song… he can sing it with you” Kaya explained “I’m okay with that” Ross smiled “me too. Sounds like a good idea” I smiled back. Then, our food came, and we all started to eat.

(Keeley’s POV)

      It was time to go home. We all paid for our meals and went home. I was a little behind everyone else because I was lost in thought. Suddenly, I walked into someone “oh, sorry. I didn’t see you there” I apologised, looking up, then I saw that it was Dan “um… hi Keeley” he smiled “hey…” I mumbled “I don’t want this to be awkward” I carried on “well… If it helps anything… I like you too…” he smiled at me. I grinned widely and he put my head in his hands, then slowly he leaned in. then, he kissed me! It wasn’t a long kiss, but it was a kiss! He pulled away and I bit my lip “so… we’re a couple now?” he asked a little unsure “yes” I nodded, excited. He grinned and put his arm around me “for once I did a romantic thing and nothing went wrong” he laughed, I joined in as we walked over to the others “holy shit…” Kaya gasped when she was us “I KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!” Katelyn screamed “pay up Shannon” she continued. I rolled my eyes “Danley is real!!!” Ellie squilled “yep” Dan smiled. “We’ve got to go…” Martha said suddenly. “Well… I guess I’ll see you soon then” Dan turned to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled “bye” then, he walked away. This was amazing! I was dating DAN HOWELL!!!!!!!!!