chapter 9 Couple Christmas, page 34

The song finished and we all walked off stage… except for Martha, who was joined by Rocky. “Hey guys! Rocky and I are going to sing a song for you” she smiled. Some people put two chairs on the stage and they sat down on them, Rocky had an acoustic guitar on his lap and started to play it while Keeley ran to the back of the stage and started to play the piano.

(Introduction)

Martha: Didn't know what to get you. Ordinary just wouldn't do. But I just found my perfect gift for you. Now I got it all ready, but it's not wrapped in red or green. Come and sit down beside me here, Underneath the Christmas tree.

Martha and Rocky: We've got mistletoe and fire light. On this cold December night. The snow outside will set the mood. As I sing my song for you.

Martha: I hear church bells ringing.

Martha and Rocky: Carollers singing harmony with me now.

Rocky: You are lookin so lovely

Martha and Rocky: Even If the lights go out. We've got mistletoe and fire light. On this cold December night. The snow outside will set the mood. As I sing my song for you.

Rocky: You're so beautiful, I hope you what I see

Martha: See it

Martha and Rocky: Every word is meant to show you how much you mean to me.

Martha: We've got mistletoe and fire light. On this cold December night

Martha and Rocky: The snow outside will set the mood. As I sing my song.

Martha: We've got mistletoe

Rocky: mistletoe

Martha: and fire light

Rocky: fire light

Martha: On this

Martha and Rocky: cold December night. The snow outside will set the mood

Martha: As I sing my song

Rocky: Sing my song

Martha and Rocky: Sing my song for you

(Martha’s POV)

I smiled lovingly at Rocky, he turned to me and said sweetly down the microphone “I love you, I’m sorry I didn’t get you a present, I guess this was the perfect song” he chuckled a little then leaned forward. I leaned forward too and before I knew it, we were having a passionate kiss. I heard everyone walk back on stage but I didn’t pull back, suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder “we need to sing the next song” Shannon whispered over my shoulder. I pulled back and sighed “I’ll see you all soon” Rocky grinned, then walked off stage. Then all of a sudden, the music to our next song started.