chapter 5 terrific tour, page 18

We were backstage of the last show. I felt so excited! I wanted to scream and jump up and down. I was still processing the fact I was dating Riker. He was playing around with his bass, he didn’t notice me staring at him. Then he turned and saw me, I was about to look away, when he smiled at me and gestured for me to go over to him, so I did. “Hey” he smiled “hi” I smiled back “so, we’re now a couple” he stated “yep. It’s weird to think that.” I whispered “what do you mean weird?” he asked “I mean that I’ve liked you for a long time and now I find out you like me back and you’re now my boyfriend” I answered quickly “same” he grinned “now I get to do this…” he continued and put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek, I put my arms around his waist, never wanting to let go. “Show time now” Ross came in and saw us hugging “wow. Are you two…” he pointed at us “yeah” Riker answered “yay!” Ross yelled, I let go of Riker “bye” I waved a little at him as I walked away “see you soon” he waved a little back.

      I was almost the end of the show, and our tour. The crowd was going wild. “Thank you so much for coming and being so supportive. Now welcome back to the stage, R5!” Martha pointed at R5 as they walked on stage. Everyone clapped and cheered “okay. We need to announce 3 things” Keeley started “there are 3 couples on this stage” Riker announced, the crowd began to scream really loud “Rosslyn, Shatliff and Riya are real!” Ross shouted, everyone screamed, I saw a few faces that looked very… pissed… but most of them were all faces of complete fan girls! “I laughed at the sight of some people. “Now, the shipping’s are going to sing songs together” Keeley announced “timeless by me” Ross laughed. Then, everyone walked off stage except me, Riker, Katelyn, Ross, Shannon and Ratliff. Then the lights went off. I remembered earlier when we had all discussed this, but I didn’t think that we were actually doing it. But then, the music started

(Introduction)

Ross: everyday, day, day, I fall for you a little more,or,or. And every night, night, night, I dream of you so beautiful.

Katelyn: every time we laugh, I see those sparks fly. And every time you blush, I feel those butterflies. Baby how we feel, will always be in style. Forever and ever.

Ross+Katelyn: this love, is never gonna fade. We are timeless. We are timeless. My love, will never ever change. We are timeless. We are timeless. And we’re gonna last. Our love, will always feel this way. We are timeless. We are timeless. Yeah. We are timeless.

Ratliff: we can talk, talk, talk, for hours and there’s more to say,ay,ay. And don’t you know,ow,ow, that you and me the perfect day,ay,ay. Oh yeah.

Shannon: cause every time you smile, you light the world up. No matter what you do, I can’t get enough. Baby how I feel, will always be in style. Forever and ever.

Ratliff+Shannon: : this love, is never gonna fade. We are timeless. We are timeless. My heart, will never ever change. We are timeless. We are timeless. And we’re gonna last. Our love, will always feel this way. We are timeless.

Riker: Like the stars are in the sky, my love for you will always shine.

Me: it’s you and me internally. And there’s no way to stop us cause we’re timeless.

Riker: we’re timeless

Me: this love

Riker+me: this love, is never gonna fade. We are timeless. We are timeless. My heart, will never ever change. We are timeless. We are timeless. And we’re gonna last. Our love, will always feel this way. We are timeless. We are timeless.

The music went off and we all smiled at each other. Then Riker came up to me and hugged me “I love you” he whispered “I love you too” I whispered back. The whole crowd began to say “aww” and I pulled back. That had definitely been the best concert of the tour!