chapter 9 Couples Christmas, page 31

(Katelyn’s POV)

It was Christmas day! We were all really excited. The first thing we all did was go to the boy’s hotel room. There, we all sat in a little circle. Rydel was already there when we arrived, and they had also handed out there gifts to each other. They had all been waiting for us so they could give us gifts from them and receive gifts from us. All of us had only got a gift for one person… we had a surprise for Rydel later… I walked over to Ross and gave him his gift, it was a microphone with his name written in yellow on it. “I love it!” he exclaimed, then, he gave me mine. I opened it and gasped, it was a guitar pick necklace! But it wasn’t an R5 one… it was one that had the midnight neon symbol on it! “It’s amazing! Thanks Ross!” I hugged him tight and he hugged me back “glad you like it” he smiled.

(Shannon’s POV)

I went over to Ratliff and sat down next to him “merry Christmas” he smiled, giving me a wrapped box. I quickly opened it and squilled, it was a new pair of orange drumsticks covered in cheetah print! “Thanks!” I squilled “here’s your gift” I handed him a wrapped gift. He opened it and started to laugh. It was a t-shirt with an image of angry cat on it. “Thanks Shan” he kissed my cheek “you’re welcome” I blushed.

(Martha’s POV)

Rocky had walked into the kitchen. I didn’t know why, so I followed him. Then, I saw him CRYING! I ran over to him, worried and shocked “what’s wrong!” I gasped, he shook his head as if to say it didn’t matter “please tell me” I begged “ I didn’t know what to get you… so I didn’t get anything” he croaked “I don’t care. The only thing I want for Christmas is you” I smiled. He looked up and I smiled at him comfortingly, he smiled back and hugged me “I love you” he whispered “I love you too” I whispered back. Then, I pulled back and handed him his gift “is this going to make me feel guilty” I asked taking the gift slowly “probably not” I smiled. He opened it and grinned “a beanie!!!!” he yelled and put the beanie on straight away. “You’re welcome” I smiled.