Chapter 2

Chapter 2 – Clover’s POV

As I stand up, my eyes went huge as I look into 5 pairs of gorgeous eyes; two blues, two browns and one green. It’s them! I’ve been dreaming of this moment for a long time, thinking of how I will react and say but when the moment finally come my mind goes blank and I’m utterly speechless. I clear my throat trying to muster up something to say while I still have the chance but when I open my mouth, no words come out. Nothing like I planned in my head.

The five boys looks at me with a smile upon each and every one of their faces; Harry with one of his charming smile, Zayn with his sexy smirk, Liam with his polite smile, Louis with his contagious smile and Niall with his adorable one. They’re wearing formal suits – probably for the signing – but with different shirts underneath and different style and color suits. They all look the same from the pictures and videos I’ve seen of them but is it possible that they’re way hotter? Seems like it to me. The only flaw is the sauce stain on Louis’s striped shirt. Then it hit me, I apparently bumped into Niall making him drop his food on Louis’s shirt! “Oh my god!”

One of the waiters comes to take the used to be meal from Niall’s hand - which is also affected by the collision making his hands covered in the same sauce - and walk away. Niall mumble something about washing his hands and leave without waiting for their answer.

“Don’t fret, love, he’s fine,” laughs the guy with a mass of curly dark brown hair, green eyes and cute dimples. “He does need to change though.” Harry wears a dark blue suit that’s buttoned up with matching pants.

To his left is Liam who swings his arm around Louis shoulder – wearing a black suit, unbuttoned, showing a white shirt with a picture of someone I don’t know with matching black pants – and grins, “It looked nice if you ask me, I’m tired of all of those stripes.”

Louis, who’s in the middle, looks scandalized. “I love stripes and this is my favorite shirt!” His eyes wide and he’s posture stiff. If I don’t think he’s joking, I would be so terrified right now. He’s wearing a dark blue suit - but darker than Harry’s – which is unbuttoned to show his black and white striped shirt with matching dark blue pants. To my surprise, he’s wearing glasses, but even if it makes him look like a nerd, he looks kind of hot.

“You say that about your entire striped shirt, Louis,” protests Zayn who wears a dark grey suit – unbuttoned to show a nicely fitted plain white shirt underneath – with matching dark grey pants.

Louis pouted, it’s so cute. “Every one of them is my favorite,” he whines.

“We’ll get you new ones,” comforts Harry, smiling at Louis.

Louis smiled, a little too wide and reaches over Liam to pinch Harry’s cheek. “I always know I can count on you, Harry,” he says in his baby voice.

I laughed a little watching them. Wow, I can’t believe I’m actually seeing this. But something’s missing. Shifting my gaze to the person between Louis and Zayn, another figure stood wearing a light grey unbuttoned suit with plain white shirt that fits snuggly against his chest and paired with matching pants. His blonde hair in its usual style – spiked more to the right – looked stylish but it’s his eyes that caught me off guard. Those blue orbs are the most gorgeous hypnotizing blue eyes I’ve ever seen and its gaze locks on me, unwavering; looking at me with such tenderness making my heart melt.

Niall Horan just came back.

The other lads seem to notice Niall’s quietness; they stop fooling around and their gaze changing from me to him. As if in a trance, I couldn’t stop looking at him; that beautiful blue eyes, adorable smile and gorgeous blonde hair. Over time, his gaze is starting to make me uncomfortable and self-conscious that I wanted to look away. As if sensing my discomfort, Liam clears his throat and follows by Zayn elbowing Niall.