Chapter 15

Chapter 15 – Larissa’s POV

It’s now early July, just three weeks after we went to the boys’ Up All Night concert at the O2 arena. That was the greatest night of our life; attending our five favorite guys’ concert, front row seats, dancing and singing along to the song, receiving secret flirty glances from them – it couldn’t get any better than that! I remember that night clearly and isn’t ashamed to admit I replay that night whenever I’m falling asleep.

Clover, Ann, Maia and I screamed at the top of our lungs when the boys start singing, they scanned the crowds and start to focus more on us for the rest of the night. By the end of the night, they got braver and flirted with us much more obviously. It was when they’re singing ‘One Thing’. Liam started the song, ‘I’ve tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you, I can’t ever be brave ‘cause you make my heart race,’ he sang, pointing his fore finger right at Ann. She smiles at him, blushing slightly. Harry sang next, ‘Shot me out of the sky, you’re my kryptonite. You keep making me weak, yeah frozen and can’t breathe.’ The girls screamed hysterically. After that Zayn sang, ‘Something’s gotta give now ‘cause I’m dying just to make you see that I need you here with me now ‘cause you’ve got that one thing.’ He addressed the crowd while singing but I couldn’t help but notice that he was staring directly at Maia to whom she didn’t seem to notice or pretending not to notice. I suspect the latter.

So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead. I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is but I need that one thing and you’ve got that one thing,’ they belted out the chorus and we started jumping excitedly to the beat.

Niall sang his solo after that, edging at the end of the stage and near us or near Clover to be more specific. He was bending down to reach for her, I was afraid she won’t take it but she did to my enjoyment. ‘Now I’m climbing the walls but you don’t notice at all that I’m going out of my mind, all day and all night,’ he sang to her while pulling her closer to the stage. To make the night better, Louis joined Niall at the end of the stage and reach for me, “Something’s gotta give now ‘cause I’m dying just to know your name, and I need you here with me now ‘cause you’ve got that one thing.’ I went closer but instead of holding my hand, he reached to caress my face. Finally they went to the center of the stage again and did the ‘in betweener’ dance.

At the end of the concert, we went backstage to meet them. I was talking to Clover about how amazing the guys were while waiting for them to get changed when Niall appeared out nowhere and hugged Clover from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. She broke into a smile immediately. They just look so cute together! If only Clover saw how they look, she wouldn’t be so doubtful. I felt a hand around my waist and was turned to look into Louis’s blue eyes, “Hello, kitten, were you talking about us?”

“No, we were talking about these two hot guys earlier and were planning on going with them after this,” I said, pushing at his chest in an attempt to get away and hiding my smirk. Niall’s eyes widen and look at Clover for confirmation but she just smiles, not giving anything away.

“Oh really?” asked Louis, his hold on my arms tighten and face getting serious. “Who could be hotter than the guy standing in front of you now?”

“Hmm…” I mused, tilting my head and checking him out before saying, “No one.”

Louis smiles adorably and kissed me lovingly on the lips. “Good. For a minute there I thought I’d have to hurt someone for taking my girl.”

 I giggled and leaned to rest my head on his chest while he held me tight. I look at my best friend in Niall’s arm, he still looked worry but seem afraid to ask. “Too bad I can’t say the same for Clover though,” I muttered into Louis chest, eyeing Clover.