Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – Larissa’s POV

“You!” I yelled, standing up and pointing at him.

He stand up as well; having an amused expression on his face, chuckling he said, “Yes, it’s me. Wait…who am I again?”

“You’re-you’re Louis Tomlinson!”

He gestured himself. “So it seems,” he smiled.

“Oh, my god!” I yelled excitedly. My heart leaped in excitement, it’s Louis Tomlinson! I thought for sure I was going to miss my chance meeting him today but here he is! I guess I should thank Clover for this; if it weren’t for her being MIA, I would never even be here. Even so, I’m still mad at her!

He chuckled in amusement. “Oh my god! It’s Louis Tomlinson! Ahh!” he mocked me. He’s wearing a black-white striped shirt – stained, I noticed, with dark blue suit and matching pants with a huge glasses. He looked like a nerd, a hot one!

Rolling my eyes at him I protested, “I did not sound like that!”

He inch closer to me. “Sure,” he said it with sarcasm, laughing. “Of course you didn’t.”

“I did not!” I glared at the guy who I love and also happens to be annoying the crap out of me by the second. Why am I acting too normally at this? Like I meet celebrities on the elevator all the time? I know for sure that I don’t. Ever. Well, until now.

“Sure, whatever you say.” He moved even closer and put his arms around my shoulder. “You looked cute when you’re mad,” he whispered in my ear, making me shivered. Oh god… “And by the look on your face earlier, I’d say you were planning on snapping my head of.”

I cross my arms, chin up and looking away from him. “So what if I am?”

“Oh, feisty!” he said, removing his arm from my shoulder and walking in front of me to look into my eye; he have to lean down as he’s about 10 inches taller than me. I froze when our faces are only a couple of inches apart and he whispered, “I like it.”

I blush a little, but I’m not going to let him have the satisfaction of knowing the effect he has on me. “Whatever, are we just going to stand here all day or are we going to find a way out of here?” I said, sounding unconcerned by our proximity.

Louis looks confused for a minute at my sudden change from an obsessed fan to lady boss for a second but then smile. “Okay, whatever you say love. So how do we get out of here? I don’t think yelling for help will do any good. Not even when you yelled like before and that was loud.”

My eyes go wide, embarrassed he has to see my ‘fan-girl’ moment. “I did not yell that loud!”

“Actually, my love, you did,” he smirked, a little cocky.

Trying to sound unaffected by him calling me ‘my love’, I argued, “I did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

In front of his face now, I yelled, “I DID NOT!”

“You just did it again,” he smirked, gestured to me.

I glared daggers at him; if looks could kill, he would be dead by now. “You’re unbelievably-”

“Hot? Handsome? Charming?” he suggested, leaning against one of the walls of the elevator with that annoying smirk still plastered on his adorable face. Ugh!