Chapter 17

Chapter 17 – Clover’s POV

The view of the sunset is breathtaking! The sun set off a glow of unusual orange, pink and purple to the greenest of the trees. I feel a slight chill go up my arms and I shiver. The thin leopard prints cardigans I wear don’t do much against the cold and I never thought I’d stay for long. Niall seems to notice this and immediately takes off his purple jacket, wrapping it around my shoulder before pulling me to his chest. “You okay, baby?” he says while rubbing his hand up and down my shivering arms, trying to get me warm. I give him a slight nod and he gives me a kiss on my forehead, wrapping both arms around my waist.

Niall had taken me here, a spot at the top of a hill, after we arrived. I was surprised to see that we are now in Ireland but more specifically, at Niall’s home. We’ll be staying at his house with his dad, Bobby and his brother, Greg. I haven’t met them and I’d be lying if I say that I wasn’t terrified. The others will be staying as well, much to my relief, and Harry will be joining us with a friend of his. On the car ride, I was ready to feed someone to the shark – except their head so they could watch the whole thing – for kidnapping me. Not to mention tying me up until my hands feel numb. However when I found out where they brought me, I was speechless. The view was breathtaking, different from London with the tall buildings and busy streets. Here it’s nice, peaceful and green.

I sneak a peek at Niall to see him looking back at me as if he had been staring at me the whole time. Looking into those gorgeous blue eyes, full of deep passion and love, I wonder what I’ve been so afraid of. Before I met him, it felt as if I already know him and now that I actually know him in person, I doubt him. What’s wrong with me? Being here in Ireland, being with Niall, in his arms, it feels so right! Like it’s the right I’ve done in a very long time. The way I feel for him is something new to me, I’d felt this before but never this strong or deep. No, not even close what I feel for Niall.

 That’s when I feel that Larissa could be right. I did follow her advice and gave Niall a chance but I didn’t fully give myself to him, I was holding back all the emotions I feel. Afraid of being hurt again, but Niall would never hurt me. I’ve always known that. Ann have the nerve to hand her heart over to Liam and trust him to take good care of it, why can’t I with Niall? I turn from Niall’s face to look back at the sunset, the multi-color glow that I’ve only seen once before. It marked the end of my former life, now it could mark a new beginning.

“I love you, Clover.” My body goes rigid and I feel Niall hugging me tighter, resting his head on my shoulder. “I love you,” he whispers again, his breaths tickling my ear. My heart skipped a beat and I find it hard to breath. His touch sends tingles to my whole body and I long to say something but my throat tightens, making me unable to speak. I do feel like I love him but I don’t know why it’s hard for me to say it. “You don’t have to say it if you don’t want to, I’ll wait. I just want you to know how I feel about you, the feeling I’ve never feel about anyone before,” he whispers and I relax, relief that he understands. “I love you, Clover and I’ll never stop loving you. Ever.”

Larissa’s POV

Niall and Clover had left for some alone time earlier in Niall’s Austin Martin, leaving the rest of us with nothing to do. I had walked up into Niall’s room, where the girls will be sleeping while the guys sleep in the living room, and took a shower after placing all of our bags. I’d changed into a faded blue skinny jeans and a grey off the shoulder shirt. I comb my hair before putting it in a high pony tail and proceed to brush out the tangles in it. “I’ve been looking for you,” I hear someone say simultaneously when I feel someone grab me by the waist and turning me around.

“Hey, Boo Bear,” I smiles at him and gives him a peck on the lips. Clearly that’s not enough as he pull me back when I pull away for another one of our earth shattering kiss. Louis pulls me tighter against him and my arms snake its way around his neck, tangling itself in his dark hair and pulling him tighter. We keep kissing, breathing heavily until an annoying fake cough interrupted up. We broke apart to glare at Maia and Zayn, just standing at the entrance of the adjoined bathroom.