Chapter 11

Chapter 11 – Clover’s POV

“Because I want to be with you,” he said with fierce determination. Oh Niall…

The water feels nice and warm against my skin, loosening up my muscles. I wash and exfoliate my whole body with my favorite shower gel, shampoo and condition my hair, wash and exfoliate my face, and finally brush my teeth. The whole time smiling, remembering what I’m doing tonight and more importantly with who I’m doing it with. My thoughts keep drifting to when the others left to let Niall and I talk privately. We kept quiet for a while until he broke the silence. “I know you’re angry at me and if you’re going to yell, just do it now. I’m ready,” he said in his adorable accent, closing his eyes.

Sighing, “I’m not going to yell at you.” He opened his eyes, giving me access to look into his gorgeous blue orbs. “I just want to know why you did it.”

The hand on my back move and held my hands instead. I didn’t pull away. He just looks down at our intertwined hands before speaking. “I just want an excuse to see you again,” he said, looking at me from under his lashes. I swear I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. My heart fluttered at that statement.

“Smashing my phone is another excuse you try to make?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He laugh his musical laugh, “No, not really. That was an accident but it’s a good excuse.” He starts to play with my hand and I just let him. There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. “I’m sorry for everything,” he quietly said, eyes down. I didn’t say anything because I don’t know what to say. Noting my silence, he looked up. “I mean it, I’ll buy you a new phone and I’ll try to settle things on twitter.” I kept quiet and looking down, letting everything sink in. He squeezed my hand, “Please say something.” There’s something that kept bothering me, nagging at the back of my head but I don’t want to say it. “Clover,” he said gently, one of his hands left mine to bring my face up to look at him. The feeling of that brought back memory of the last time. “What’s wrong?”

Looking into his eyes, so much softness and love is visible looking me in the eye. “Not everything can be fixed, Niall,” I whispered, barely audible. He held his breath.

“For what I almost did yesterday, I didn’t mean to do that to you and I’m sorry,” he said, firmly and starts caressing my hair. “But if anything did happen, I wouldn’t regret it one bit.”

I look at him doubtfully, “Why wouldn’t you?”

“I wanted to do it.” He hesitated before saying, “I still do.” I could hear my heart beating much louder and faster at his confession. Niall placed both his hands on the sides of my face, looking at me longingly. “But I won’t do it if you don’t want me to.” The way he looks at me, I never felt so loved and cared for just by looking into his eyes.

I don’t know what came over me when I said: “I want you to.” One of his hands on my face starts to slide down to my waist while the other pushes my hair away from my face while his face descended to mine. Our forehead touched, his hand on my waist pulling me to him, drawing me near. Timidly, he tilts his head, slowly moving closer and soon I felt his lips brushed against mine. Instinctively, my hands climb its way to his hair and burying itself in it. It was only a peck and it seems to last forever. The hand on my face moved to my hair, tangling itself and pulling me towards him, deepening the kiss until I started to feel breathless. My hearts beating faster until I feel like there’s a chance it’ll leap out of my chest.

Leave it to Harry Styles to come out at that time, clearing his throat. I push at Niall’s shoulder, breaking the kiss and looking at the source of the sound, my hands still on his chest and his hand on my waist. “Whoa!” Of course, there Harry was smirking. “I come at the wrong time, it looks like things are getting hot and heavy in here.” I blush deep scarlet red at his words and remove myself from Niall but he still wouldn’t let go of my waist. At the same time he, groaned. “Harry!”

Journey to Forever [One Direction Fan-Fiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara