Chapter 18

Chapter 18 – Clover’s POV

            I wake up the next morning due to the light streaming into the bedroom. Looking around, I find that everyone has already woken up before me. “Great,” I mutter. I look at the clock on the wall to see that it’s already 8am. I took a shower and do my usual shower routine before putting on jean shorts and a simple red layered halter top. Putting on my usual make-up, I think about Niall; his beautiful smile, those gorgeous blue eyes and what he had said to me yesterday.

He had said he love me. Did he mean what he said? Of course, I scold myself for even thinking that. The real question is whether I feel the same way about him. I already admit to myself that what I feel for him is something I’ve never felt about anyone else. Do I love him? I think I do, but why do I feel so doubtful. Is it me? Or is it him? I can’t keep having this relationship with him and going back and forth on it, it wouldn’t be fair for him and definitely don’t want to hurt him.

After I’m done, I already made up my mind that I’m going to do something I never thought I’d do again: love someone with all my heart. I notice that I’m actually looking forward to it as I put on my jewelry and put my hair in side braid. I even attain some bounce while I walk and I haven’t done that in a long time. I go downstairs to find Niall sitting at the kitchen counter…eating. Some things never change; his not-eating phase stops as soon as I give him the chance. I shudder at the thought of what would have happen to him if I didn’t.

            “Good morning beautiful!” Niall smiles one of his adorable smile to which I return with no hesitation. “Did you sleep well?”

            “Indeed I did,” I say excitedly, kissing him on the cheek before sitting next to him.

            He grins at me, “So what will it be for breakfast? We’ve got eggs, bacon, toast, cereals, yoghurt, some bread and a bunch of other stuff, what do you want my princess?”

I frown at what he said; I’m not usually hungry in the morning. “I’ll just have some yoghurt.” This time, he frowns.

“Just yoghurt? Come on, you need to eat!”

I shrug. “I’m not hungry.” He continues to frown and I don’t like it. “Where are the others? I don’t see them around,” I try to change the subject as he hands me low-fat strawberry yoghurt. It works.

“Dad and Greg are at work, Zayn and Harry are taking Maia and Rose out to get them some new clothes and the others are out buying grocery,” he says while munching on a loaf of bread, I find it cute. “What do you want to do today?”

Opening the lid on the yogurt, I slowly eat it, enjoying the taste. “I don’t know, what do you have plan for today?” I cross my leg to get more comfortable.

“Well, I was going to continue my song writing for our next album but we can do something else if you want.”

My ears perk up at that. “No, that sounds good to me.” After breakfast, we go into the living room. Niall’s sitting on the couch, guitar in hand and music sheets on the coffee table in front him. I sit next to him, looking the lyrics in one of the sheet in awe. The way the words are written to convey his feelings are just wonderful. “These are good.”

Niall smiles his adorable smile. “I wrote that about the time when I first met you,” he says while gesturing to the music sheet I hold in my hand. My hearts warms at his words; I feel my eyes prickle and my mouth tug into a smile while I look at the words on the sheet.

“Can I hear it?”

He scratches the back of his head, “It’s not finished yet…”

“I don’t mind,” I say to him gently, pleading with my eyes.