Secrets Must Be Kept Secret

Ok, today is the day. I'm going to tell my maids about what happened between yesterday night. They deserve the right to know, and they were so worried when they read that packaging that it was with another man. They are the only ones that can know. I don't want to win Maxon by default.   

"AMERICA!" Elise shouted as she knocked the door to my room. "Where have you been?! I have been asking for you since yesterday. You said you needed to talk to someone. It doesn't take you 3 hours to talk to someone, does it? America we're in this together." 

Together? Elise, please. Do not even try. 

"Look, Elise, I'm sorry. I was caught doing something and I completely forgot about our project. I was too tired to function last night and decided to have a quick nap. I must have overslept. I'm so sorry, is there any way I can make it up to you?" I said solemnly.

"There is." She said. "Have these done by Wednesday." She said as she plopped the folder on the bedside table.

Elise, come on. It was one night. 

Just one night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"America! Wait up for me!" Maxon called as he ran over to my side.

I turned around. Yep. There he was. Crap. Should I tell him about the pill? Nah, I'll wait. I bet it worked since I'm not vomiting or have tiredness.

"Yes?" I answered back in a singsong sort a voice. 

"I think we need to talk," he said seriously. 

"How so?" I answered feeling uncomfortable already. One question would lead to another, then to another and I wasn't ready to explain. 

"I just felt like I needed to see you." He said romantically. So sweet I kinda melted a bit.

"Awwwww." I gushed. "That's so sweet of you," I said as I smiled. Anyways, I have to leave. Elise gave me the folder to work on since I bailed on her yesterday. Kinda sucks." I complained. 

"Can't you do that tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Have you met Elise? Tomorrow is not an option." I said while laughing. 

Maxon laughed also which was the perfect time to end the conversation. 

"Maxon, I'm so sorry, but I have to leave or else Elise will be pretty mad at me." I lied. 

Technically that statement was half true. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

5 Hours later

"America....." Anne started. 

Uh oh. Clearly, they talked about this while I was gone. 

"America, we don't want to pressure you, but we really need to know what happened last two nights ago. We don't want you hurt or canned possibly. So please just tell us the truth." Said Lucy. I was sure she was almost about to cry. 

"Okay, but you need to promise not to tell a soul." I started.

"Okay." they all nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Maxon and I slept together for the night. We were going up to his room to see it since he showed Kriss his room. I saw the photos of the selection and most of the Elite, but I couldn't give him all my love if Kriss and the other girls were here. After that, he said that there were other ways he could show me on how I mean more to him." I paused. Giving them a chance to take all this in. "I stayed In Maxon's room for the night and got back here around 2:30. I knew that we did it and we probably should have waited, but honestly, I couldn't have. I went into Dr. Ashlars office but she wasn't there. So I grabbed the pill and ran back into my room. Which pretty much brings us up to date." I said finishing up the story.

"Wow. So you and Maxon. Wow." said Mary.

"What?" I said back.

"Nothing. Just wow." She said again.

I rolled my eyes at her and she seemed to laugh. Everything was going like it should have been.

"So...How was it?" Anne smirked.

"No!" I said laughing. 

"Please don't tell anyone. Especially Maxon. I know he deserves the right to know, but that brings up way too much." I pleaded.  getting serious.

"Okay, Lady America. Have a good night." As they say curtsying out. 

Oh no. What have I done?