Accepting, Accepted

America's POV

Queen Amberly was just amazing. I couldn't believe how calm she was. Honestly, I want to be more like her. Hell! I wanted to be her! She had that attitude that no one could turn down. You couldn't say "No" to Queen Amberly. 

She stuck up for what she believed in, and to me, that's more than problem solving a petty issue. 

I know I'm "supposed to be queen" but, It doesn't feel right yet. I'm not married to a king, I'm not supposed to have children before marriage, but the prin- King, pardoned me. Still, don't know if the past King liked me at all. Maybe he just hated Kota more than me. Which is why he sided with me. Still, don't know.....

But I'm not sure what happened. I'm standing outside of the church. Marlee with me, and Aspen with me. 

"Ready? Queen America." Marlee joked at me. Which wasn't going to be a joke in a couple of hours. 

"Of course, my citizen, Marlee." I joked back with her. We were the best of friends, and I didn't think I could do this without her. 

Paige had the hands given by the angels. Her dress making skills are absolutely amazing. It's detailed, intricate, and fashionable. I swear Queen mother Or Queen  Amberly is going to steal Paige....Which means....I'll have to steal her back. I was so lucky to have found her. To have met her. 

Aspen looked around. He looked as if he wanted to change the subject since he knew nothing about dresses. Although he would not look bad in one.....Hmmm, something to note on...

"America, Darling, how are you feeling? Nervous? Frightened? If you are, I can take you to the nearest bar." Aspen said. 

"You're funny, Aspen," I said sarcastically. He knew just as well that I loved Maxon, and I know he loves Lucy. He was my guy best friend. The one who isn't my future husband. 

"I'm serious!" He defended. "A lot of my friends ditched their wedding cause they didn't want to go. They thought it was too early..." He said, hinting towards me. 

"Aspen, you better get out of my sight before I slap you." I joked. I know he knew I was joking, but I did my best trying to threaten me. 

Marlee comes out, wearing a beautiful pink dress. It's the lightest pink I've ever seen, and It's more like a white than a pink. Marlee lost Carter in the rebel fight, but she's such a kind lady. She will find someone in no time. Of course, after she finishes griefing. 

"Marlee? Are you ok?" I ask her. 

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" She answered back. 

"It's just....You've had such a rough time during the Selection, and right now. I just wanted to make sure." 

"America, Your so kind. It's your wedding day! And here you are comforting me...." She said kindly. "Carter would want me to move on....

"Alright. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm your girl" I winked at her.

Aspen gestured to the door and then opening it. Which was my cue? I felt nervous, scared, frightened, and worried. 

But....Then again I felt. Happy, ecstatic, complete, overjoyed. Which they all made up for my nervousness. 

"Ready Honey?" Aspen asked. 

"Oh, yea!" I laughed back. 

Aspen walked me down the aisle. I honestly thought he would think of it as a joke. I thought he would say "No" which is why I originally asked Kota. Well....Kota's in prison right now for his actions, which I feel so sad about. He's the man of the family, and he's gone now. It's alright though, maybe he'll come around to liking the castes gone.

For now...It's my day, and as a matter of fact, nothing could bring me down right now....

School....Actually done with it now...RIP MEEEE
Thinking about ending this story and starting a new one.....What do you think?