Wise Words

Soooo, Daphne is coming over today. Yeah, I know. Crazy. 

I didn't know what she looked like, nor what she was like in general. Maxon never liked her, but that's what everyone says. It's always denial....

"Hey, darling? Where do you keep the blue tie?" Maxon says from peering through the door. I threw a pillow at him and said "Near the twins' bedroom! You left it there last night!" 

"Thanks!!!" He yelled back. 

We were discussing the possibilities of the caste demolishing, and apparently, the King and Queen of France wanted to help. So that brings us with Daphne. 

"Do you have Eadlyn?" I ask Maxon who was getting her dressed. 

"Yea, do you have Ahren?" He asked back.

"Yep!" I answered. 

I told Ahren to go outside and down the hall to Maxon. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom. 

I started going to the bathroom, where I ended up throwing up. I know the signs....From last time....

I would tell him after, and we would go to the doctor together. We never got to do it the first time correctly. 

"Maxon, I need to tel-" I said, getting cut off by a guard announced the royal family. 

"King Francis, and Queen Juliette, and Princess Daphne are here!" The guard yelled. 

Everyone ran outside to greet them, and I and Maxon were the first there. 

"Daphne! Oh, I've missed you." Maxon said, reaching to give Daphne a hug. 
"Oh me too Maxon!" I see you have little Schreaves running around...." She said. But not to please. I think it might have been just me, but she said that with a disgusted tone. 
"Yes, this is Eadlyn, and this is Ahren." 
"Maxon" I whispered. "I need to tell you something." 
"Of course, dear. Allow me to finish up greeting them." Maxon said, back to giving the king and queen handshakes.

"Queen America..." Daphne said, doing a double take on me. "So nice to finally meet you..." She said with that same tone of disgust. 

"Allow me to show you the Women's room," I said, leading them into the Women's room. "King Francis, Maxon can show you the Men's room while I take the queen and Princess Daphne to the Women's room," I said kindly. 

I was slowly walking towards Maxon and I grabbed him by his suit. Wrinkly it, and whispering just so he could hear. 
"Maxon. I think I'm pregunaut." 

His eyes widened, and his smile grew big. I nodded and headed back. Not even giving him a second glance.

"Im sorry, but I have some business I have to attend to. How about I have some tea served here?" 

"Of course. We understand." The queen said. 

I nodded and raced up to the Doctors office. 

"Doctor Ashlar? I need something." I ask

"Yes?" He asked. 

"I need to be tested..." 
"For..." He questioned. 
"A baby." 

He smiled and gave me a shot. He drew my blood out and we knew it within minutes. 

It's a baby. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going up back to the Women's room, but on the stairs, I see a very angry Daphne near. 

"How could you?! You were the one who stole Maxon! I would have much preferred Kriss!" Daphne stopped me in the middle of the stairs and scolded me. 

I kept on walking and tried to ignore her, but it was too hard. 

"What are you doing?! Listen to me." She yelled and pushed me. 
"Hey! What are you doi-?" I stop falling down the stairs. 

"Oh No....Someone get the doctor!" Daphne yelled. But we both know, it was her....