This is Me (Epilogue)

I was walking up and down the palace walls, trying to chase after Ahren and Eadlyn. Their almost 2, so I decided to have a little fun with them. Before all that "learning how to be rulers of the kingdom" Got to them. 

"Gotcha!" I yelled as I picked up Ahren. 
"Got who?" Maxon said from the hallway watching me. 
"I got this little bugger, Eadlyn's yours," I say giving him a smirk. 

"Fine." With that, he walked away, determined to find Eadlyn. 

So basically our run and catch game has turned into a game of hiding and seek. Which honestly? I didn't like. I hated not knowing where my children were. But, nonetheless, Maxon is enjoying himself with the twins. 

I grabbed Ahren and started holding him down the stairs. There were two maids. Giggling from the second level. I looked at Ahren, "Shhhhhhh" I gestured. 

He covered his mouth like the two-year-old he is and stayed quiet. 

"Boo!" Eadlyn said with Maxon and two maids that pretended to do work, but it was clear that they were in on this.

"Soo there are 2 of my most precious things," I smirked at Eadlyn. 

Maxon gestured to the maids to take Ahren and Eadlyn to go to the gardens.

"Soooo, America, how do you feel about Daphne coming to Illea? I just received word that there was an attack on the French kingdom. Everyone is safe, but I'm not sure how much longer...." He said, scared.

"We're married with two kids. I think I'll be fine." I laughed. 

"Alright. I'll call her over. But the second she does anything to threaten you or the twins. She's gone!" 

"Maxon, Don't be like that...." I shook my head.

"What?! I am just trying to protect my lovely family." He said, kissing the top of my head. 

"Daphne is free to come, but please, no more of  that "I'm going to send her away," Or "Im going to kill her!" Alright?" I ask. 

"Fine. But...I'm serious." He said looking me dead in the eye. 

 "I swear to god, If I lose you 1 more time, I will know that the universe is against me."

"Ah, Ah, Ah. The rebels are against you..." I laughed. 

"Ughhh, you and your smartness..." Maxon laughed with me. 

"Maxon. I want another child. I want to caress another baby in my arms. Do you?" I ask him, looking in his eyes for answers.

He looked like he was showered with all the joy in the world. 

"Yes! Yes! We could make this work. Oh..I love you some much." He said, Kissing me all over. 

"Hey, Hey, Hey, there are people here," I say, shooing him away.

"It's not like they don't know what we do in our free time." He smirked. 

With that, I playfully punch him in the arm. 

"Try again," I say, trying to look at him in the eyes, and not laughing.

I failed miserably.

"So what was it? You know? About having a baby?" He asked.

"I want 3 more," I said, not knowing how he would react.

"If you want 3 more, I want 4 more." He smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's so short, but I'm going to post this story maybe......4-5 more parts? I just want enough time to thank everyone for reading.  <3