Panic

America's POV

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" Kriss asked, not even looking up at me.

"Tell, you ruined your entire life! Dare I say, ruined mine."

"It is your fault, you stole everything from me. Cause you weren't careful, I was going to win. But then your bastard children took him away."

"Do not call my children bastards! They are loving and warm children who deserve everything grateful thing they were given." I defended.

"Ha, Please! Maxon only chose you because he had too. How bad would it look if you two had children, but Maxon didn't pick you? Come on, that has to be a reason."

"No it is, he chose me because he loves me."

"Think what you want, but the public hates you. They want me on the throne, regardless of my canning that you gave out!"

"I would never cane you! You're like a sister to me..."

"Leave. I don't want your voice here."

"Fine," I said leaving the cell. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked up to the office, making sure that she would be safe for when she left. I didn't know how she felt, but she felt attacked enough to tell her mother everything. I know that it's her mother, but still, the word could get out...Kriss wasn't thinking at all. 

Kriss can't be the only one that told right......?

"America, thank god I've found you, Silvia wants to know what flavor of cake you want," Maxon asked me, obviously not taking in the situation.

"What?" I asked back in confusion.

"Flavor, cake..."

"Yes, I know, but now...?" I asked

"America, I know you're worried, as am I. The public does not get to pick who I marry."

"Yes, but your advisors will," I whispered.

"Then, they're replaced."

"I don't think it works like that...."

"Darling, I'm the king."

"Magna Carta." I coughed.

"Alright, alright." He gave in. "We'll postpone the wedding and coronation till what? 2 weeks? 3? Till then, you can get two bullets out of your system."

"Fine then, when?"

"Hopefully tomorrow, or in the next few days at least..."

"Ok. Deal."

================================================

-3 Days later-

"Your Majesty, where is Lady America?!" A maid yelled. "We've heard that she collasped, but we're not sure where." 

"Collapsed? She was fine this morning, although she did seem a little tired and maybe losing a lot of weight?"

"Loss of weight?" The maid said. "That doesn't seem right." She asked skeptically. At this point, I was terrified. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. Hoping it was nothing too big of a deal. Maybe America didn't eat for a few days and just felt a little sick. Which would explain why she fainted.

I opened the ultra white door, to my surprise was America. Problem is, she was sleeping. Or had fainted. I rushed to her side, and in all my experience in medicine. You find a pulse. 

"America? Are you awake?" I said, reaching for her wrist. There was a pulse alright. But what the hell happened?

Guards raced past me, alerting Doctor Ashlar before I even got there. "Run" I yelled at him.

"America, honey, wake up please..." I whispered in her ear.

Thankfully, a maid opened the door as I was about to enter.

"What's wrong?" Doctor Ashlar asked, noticing my hands full with America.

"She fainted, I'm not sure why though. She has been experiencing fatigue and loss of appetite, and I believe that she said she had stomach pain?" I said, trying to remember more.

"Stomach pain?"

"Your Majesty, we're going to have to ask you to leave." Nurse, can you take His Majesty up to the waiting room?"

As the nurse grabbed onto my arm, I wanted to stay. But for America's sake. I couldn't.

"I'll go. As soon as I know what's happening. What will you perform on her?" I said, nervously.

"These two bullets are coming out right now."

"Okay. Thank you. I'll leave now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong with her? Is she gonna wake up? What if it's like last time?!" a voice cried.

I remembered that voice, it sounded strangely like May's. And I was right. It was. She was crying into her mother's lap and hoping that everything was going to be alright.

"Your Majesty," Kota said.

"Oh my, Kota, what are you doing here?"

 "America fainted, why shouldn't I be here? Plus, I need to answer her question."

"Oh ok, it's just. From what she told me, you were never the kind of person to care about her." I sorta accused. 

"I know, I never cared about her much. I was selfish, but I need to answer her question. Don't tell me she's having more children?!"

"No of course not!"

"Yea..cause children at 18 is such a great idea."

"Do you think we planned it?" I said, hoping it would make him feel guilty. Seems like I only added more to the fire.

"It wasn't planned? We'll that proves she's not ready. I knew it.."

"Hey! Only I can say that, no one else." I said defending America.

"With all due respect, I've lived with America. She always does this. She's never careful, always irresponsible. But if that kind of stuff turns you on, Fine then."

I rolled my eyes and left Kota be. He was not going to ruin this wedding for me. Hell, he wasn't even going to be invited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've probably waited in this room more than I ran the country. America was the important thing to me, but it was worth it.

"America's all done, but there are things I'd like to talk about her with you."

"Ummm, like what?"

"Starving herself? Tiredness? Fainting? It's quite obvious. She had a panic attack, couldn't handle it, and fainted."

"Wow..."

"Maxon...." America said, trying to get up. As soon as I saw what she was trying to do, I made her lie down again. "What happened? Where am I? Am I in the hospital again?"

"America, do you remember anything from this morning?" I asked in a calm manner, trying not to scare her.

"Not really, I remember being really worried, but not much or why."

"America, get some rest. You had surgery on your abdomen. Don't do anything bad for you.."

"I'll try..." She smiled.