Regrettably

America's POV

"America, I refuse, I can't agree like this." 

"Disagree with what?"

"THIS! You and Maxon, children at 18? Sounds like you weren't paying attention."

"I'll have you know that Ahren and Eadlyn are two of the best things I've ever created. They bring me joy, and you bring me hatred. I invite you to my wedding when no one wanted you here. I'm starting to see why!"

"Ha! You don't mean that! You don't have it in you to kick me out." 

"Guards? Send him home. Make sure to take all his art supplies, he'll need it when he's casteless."

"America, you're making a mistake..." He treated.

"No, I'm not, Frankly I don't care. You've always left me, and now when I need you most, you can't even do the thing that's most important to me."

I said that and left the room. Hoping that the guards would understand and not listen to what he had to say. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lady America Lied To All of Illea?" "Does Maxon Know?" "Hidden Children?"

I raced up to the Prince's room. Correction. Raced up to the Kings room. Hoping that he hadn't seen these. I can't go another day like this.

"I bet you've seen these..." He said , know it was me.

"How? How did they know?"

"Something must have leaked." He said, looking nervous and scared.

"Lady America Lied To All of Illea? There's no way anyone would have known..Unless...."

"There are two people who know. My father, and Kriss."

"Yes?" I answered, seeing how this would go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father, did you tell?"

"No, I wish I did though, this has caused such a huge outrage. They can't trust you anymore. Ha! They don't trust you or your children."

"What?" I whimpered.

" the Best part is, They don't want you two to get married." Clarkson doubled over in laughter.

"Wh-Why?"

"Ahem. That guard?" 

"Nothing happened!" I said defending myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Guards, I need you to go to Kriss' house. See if she's home. If she is, bring her to the castle. It's far too dangerous for America to travel." Maxon said.

"Yes, Sir." They chorused back.

"Are we alright?"

"Yes. Whoever has told, will be severely punished. This will give the public a good statement of where we stand. We do not tolerate spies or blackmail."

"But what if it is Kriss?" 

"It won't be."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, Lady Kriss. I'm sure why you know you're here."

"Yes, I believe. Am I here for interrogating?  For the leaked information....?"