Truth or Truth

Maxon's POV

Sooooo, Child number three. Probably shouldn't call her or him that. They probably wouldn't like it that much. Well, America didn't say if she was or wasn't. 

"So, King Maxon. How's your good old father doing?" King Francis asked. 
I smiled and said. "Amazing. He's very proud of the work we've done here." 

That was a lie, my father could care less about what I do in my free time. He secretly tells me what to do, but who the hell cares about what he thinks? It's my reign. 

"I am happy for you and your country. And your little children. My wife and I would love to meet them. After Daphne was born, we decided not to have anymore." He said. 
"Ahhh, I see. Well, America is taking Princess Daphne and your wife to the Women's room. They should be out shortly." I said. 
"Very well." He said and we started to walk upstairs to the Men's Parlor. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been ages, where is Queen America?" I heard America's maid say to the other maid. 
"I don't know, probably with Daphne discussing things about boys." The maid said. 

I knocked on the door, "Hello?" 
"Your Majesty..." Mary said lowering into a curtsy. 

"Hello, pardon me, but I overheard you two saying that America's missing. She's in the castle, there's no way she could be missing." I said. 

"We thought she was with Daphne." 

I speed-walked to the Women's parlor. I requested to talk to Queen Juliette. 

"Queen Juliette? Have you see Daphne or America?" I asked her. 

"No, I haven't. America said that she needed to go to a quick meeting, but after that, I didn't see her. Daphne disappeared shortly after, but I didn't ask where she went." 

"Thanks Anyway, I'm sure I'll find them," I said heading upstairs. 

As I walked upstairs, I heard Daphne yell at someone. 

"DO SOMETHING, IF MAXON FINDS OUT, HE'LL NEVER LOVE ME!" She yelled at Dr. Ashlar. 

"DAPHNE?! WHAT IS GOING ON." I say, not looking at the gurney with America on it. 

"Your Highness, America fell a few flights of stairs, she's fine, but she might wake up with a concussion." He explained. 

"America's not that clumsy....Did you do something?!" I yelled at Daphne. 

"NO! Of course not! I love America. Possibly even more than you. I went upstairs to go check up on her and she was unconsious!" She cried out. 

"Likely story...." I said with disgust. 

"It's true!" She yelled. 

"I'll find out myself when America's awake." 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"America's awake! Call Maxon! Call the royal families!" The guard cried out. 

"America?!" I yelled hoping for an answer. 

"Yes..?" I heard that angelic voice. 

"Oh thank god, I thought I was going to have to wait for another 2 months," I said. 

"I won't be gone that long" She laughed. 

I saw The King and Queen of France walk up to me and started to talk to America.

"Daphne, nows your chance. Are you telling the truth? Did you punch or do anything to America?" I questioned.  

"Fine. I pushed her. I was the one who pushed her. I tried to kill her SO I COULD HAVE YOU! DON'T YOU SEE? THIS IS ALL FOR YOU!" She yelled at me. 

"You nearly killed my wife. Possibly my baby......" I stared at her like the devil. "So you could have me?!" I found this too funny and started laughing. 

"America. Is it true? Did she push you?"  I asked America. 

"I- I-" She turned to Daphne to look at her face. She didn't answer. 

"ANSWER ME!" I yelled at her. 

She looked at me with a confused look on her face and said "No." 

"What...?" I said with that same confused look. "America, don't take pity on Daphne. You don't have too...." 

"I'm not! It's the truth..." She said uncomfortably. 

"Very well then." 

As I was about to leave, America said something.

"It's a girl...." She said.