Friends Help

"Marlee! I haven't seen you at all since the rebel attack!" America said.

"I know right! It's just I've been busy with Kile. You love them, but they are so distracting and they mess up your schedule. My advice? Don't have anything planned for the day, just let it all play out. Chances are, you're not even going to get to your plans."

"I'll take note of that."

"Oh, I'm sorry Your Majesty," Marlee said curtsying. 

"No need. We're basically family." 

"Yet, you two aren't married yet...." She smirked at me.

"Right......" I said, ending that conversation.

"I heard that you were going to stay home and have the children, Why not here?"

"I've just been feeling homesick and May and Gerad need me. Without Kenna or Kota, they feel empty, and to be honest I do too."

"Sooo, If you feel like that, why are you here then?"

"This guy is holding me hostage!" She said pointing to me. I stood straighter and smiled. 

"What was I supposed to do? Let you leave? Again? I learn from my mistakes. You don't!" I accused.

"What do you mean "I Don't?!" I learn just as much as you!"

"America...Can we be real here?"

"Ugh, Leave. I need to speak with a Lady that doesn't work for me, or our relations are tied by work."

"Hey! That's unfair! You have Doctor Ashlar."

She gave me a glare and I knew what was happening. She looked at the door and gave me the face like "If you don't leave, I will hurt you."

"Okay, Okay. Geez, I feel attacked, I need a male in my life."

"You have Ahren." She countered. 

Now it was my turn to glare at her. She smiled back.

"I mean someone I can talk to."

"You can talk to them, they can hear you know?"

"We'll then I will be in your room by evening to talk,"

"Out!" She yelled smiling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maxon, how many weeks until America's due?"

"Around 2 weeks."

"Perfect, I need you to explain to her that we need her children. She obviously won't trust me with them, but they're your children. I expect you to treat this professionally. I don't want the public thinking  that these are America's children."

"Father, I never agreed to this, I won't do it."

"If you don't do it, I will, only it will be much more painful for her, than for you." He threatened.

"Father. You don't get between a mother-children relationship. For all I know, America will turn the palace upside down to find her children if you manage to take them."

"Take her children, have the public think they are Kriss' and send America out!" 

"I won't do it!"

"Yes, you will. You know why. You don't want to hurt your little America more than she is already. She's gone through so much, and yet you want her in even more pain." 

"Do not threaten me!"

"And do not defy me! I am for father! I know whats best for you."

"What are my choices. If I even have any."