Cuties

Wanted to do America's POV. Maxon's was getting boring for me. Plus..More DRAMA!

"Sooo, How do you feel about being a mother?" Maxon asked me walking into my room.

"I Probably have the same feeling about you being a father."

"Eh, expect I don't have to do all that pushing"

"Don't expect me to joke with you. You said I didn't have it in me. Look where we are now? I just pushed the next future rulers of Illea."

"I know you think that I said that, but I never meant it! America, you're stronger than any of the girls during the Selection. Don't second guess yourself because someone said some hate towards you"

"I know that! But you said it... Which kinda makes it 10x worse."

"Ok fair enough, but let's celebrate the twins."

"Really? I can't feel my stomach right now, and you're asking to celebrate?"

"Sorry, A little early on my part."

"Yeah, no duh."

"I'm going on a date with Kriss this evening?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, Kriss asked me to."

"Well, what if I ask you to go on a date with me?"

"I would say yes."

"Maxon! You were clear about ending the Selection, but not clear on who you were going to choose!"

"Honey, we're getting married because of Kriss. My father kept Kriss here and once she realized that she couldn't have me, she gave up!"

"Kriss is not one to "Give up" you know?"

"America! Who cares? You and I can be together!"

"Ugh, I'm too tired to think right now, please leave."

"And leave our newborns?"

"Leave, I'm tired."

"America, how many times do you need to kick me out of this room?!"

"Until you stop hurting me."

"I'm going on a date with Kriss! It's not that big of a deal!"

"If it wasn't that big of a deal, would my heart be in pieces right now?" I said crying.

"America....."

"Go on your date. Have fun. In the end, I hope you know the people who truly love you."

"I know you love me."

"Not just me, Ahren and Eadlyn." 

"Yep."

"Go, I have to feed them anyway."

"Of course.... I'm coming back though."

"Yeah....."

Guess Krisson was stronger than I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omg! Ughhhh America, you didn't tell me how adorable your children are!"

"Ummm Marlee, don't all newborns look the same?"

"Well, yeah but... You ruined the moment."

"It's what I do," I said laughing.

All of a sudden Marlee got all quiet holding Ahren.

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Marlee. Come on! You can tell me! I'm not dumb you know, some things up."

"I don't know if I should tell you.."

"Tell me what?" I asked getting nervous.

"I mean it's not that big of a deal, but I figure it's something to be worried about..."

"Ok Marlee, spill the tea," I asked her, but started to worry.

"Kriss tried to kiss Maxon."  She confessed, " But Maxon immediately declined her and ended the date."

"Oh"

"I hope your not mad though, Maxon stayed faithful towards you."

"I know, but still hard to hear."

"It'll be alright."

"Yea"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"America?" A voice said, but I knew it was Maxon.  "Confession time"

"Yes? Is that what we're going to be doing now?"

"Afraid so."

"Kriss tried to kiss me"

"So I heard."

"Huh? How?"

"Marlee...She told me. She was finding the gardener if she could have a rose for Carter and well you two were in the garden."

"America, it doesn't matter now, Kriss is home now we can get married."

"I guess..."

"What? You don't want to marry me anymore?"

"No it's not that, but there are still rebels out there who want the castes gone and you off the throne."

"America, don't worry about that now."

"Alright."

"Tomorrow, we're going to the gardens. Okay? Have some maids take care of Eadlyn and Ahren. I bet they would love to take care of babies instead of cleaning."

"Yeah, I bet" I laughed.

"I'll tell my father."

"Wait! Now?"

"Yes, Now. When else?"

"Maybe when I get out of bed?"

"Yes, that would help dearly."

"I see that you're still using that word now.."

"Yes my-"

"Save it! Let me sleep" I smiled.

"Of course your soon to be Majesty."

"I will hurt you. Anyways, can you push Ahren and Eadlyn over? I want them next to me in case something happens."

Maxon smiled and said.

"Of course. Call me if something happens."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a scream from a maid. The first thing I looked at was Eadlyn and Ahren.

"So Your Majesty. Having a good night?"

"Umm who are you? And I'm not royalty."

"Just a matter of time!"

"Who are you?!"

"Your child's kidnapper. Don't worry dear, you won't remember a thing after this"

He hit me in the head, the middle to be exact. It hurt like crazy. That's all I remember when I fell down. Then I remembered basically nothing.