"Not Sick"

You were thrilled to keep Michael company on his Bad world tour. The two of you were madly in love, and he didn't want anyone else to be with him but you. It hurt him too much to think of leaving you alone while he toured for months. You got quite emotional thinking of being separated from him.

Traveling around the world and seeing new places made you extremely happy. You'd seen so many things that you thought you'd only read about. Yet, traveling had its downsides. You eventually got sick from being so many different places with so many different people.
Of course, you refused to tell Michael. If he knew you were sick, you wouldn't be able to watch rehearsals or see new things. You would have to stay in bed, and that is not what you wanted to do.

"You're going to be amazing tonight, love," you said to Michael.

He sighed and smiled down at you.

"Thank you, Y/N. I just want everything to go perfectly. No technical difficulties tonight," he said.

"And there won't be. You know how to handle your staff. I know you make sure they handle their business."

He laughed. You smiled and coughed. His smile quickly disappeared.

"Are you okay? You're not getting sick are you?" He asked.

He reached his hand out to feel your forehead. You quickly dodged it.

"No, no. Michael I'm fine. I promise I'm okay."

He clearly didn't believe you. You coughed again, harder this time.

"Baby-" he started.

"Michael, you're on in five!" Someone yelled.

Michael turned and briefly nodded. He looked back at you, concern written all over his face.

"I'm completely fine! Now go make magic!" You insisted.

He sighed.

"You're my main concern, Y/N. You're human. If you're sick, I want you to tell me."

"Ready Michael?" A voice yelled.

You quickly kissed his cheek and ran to the side of the stage. He smiled lightly and ran to his position.

~~~~

You were coughing and sneezing the entire concert. While you watched your love, you had to keep a box of tissues beside you. You purposely stayed out of his sight so he couldn't see how horrible you felt. By the end of the concert, your nose was bright red.

"I love you!" He yelled to the crowd.

As he ran backstage, you smiled up at him from the floor.

"You were amazing!" You said, standing up.

He grabbed your face and said, "You look sick."

You sighed. He looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"I am sick, Michael. I love this tour. This has been the best experience of my life. I can't enjoy it if I'm on bed rest. Yet, I feel awful."

He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I promise you won't miss much. You'll get better soon. Come on, let's get you to bed."

He slung his arm around your shoulder and you leaned into him. Your petite frame made you look tiny compared to him.

As you walked, a sudden giggle escaped your lips. He looked down at you and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

"I love that you know me so well, but I also hate it."

He laughed and kissed your head. After Michael changed, you headed out. With the help of security, you two quickly made your way to the car.

~~~~

Seeing the bed was a relief. You just dropped everything and collapsed. You hear Michael giggle and him rub your back.

"Goodnight, Y/N. Feel better," he said and pulled the covers over you.