Blushing and Bare Skin

You guys have been absolutely amazing! I would truly like to thank you for all the support you've given me on this book! I honestly never knew it would be this successful and I thank you for that. I love you all! X. ❤️✨

~

The golden light from the sun gleamed through the curtains as you peaked outside. The sky had already turned into a beautiful mixture of blue, pink, and orange. Holding onto the towel that was tightly wrapped around your body, you moved to the back of the room to go to the closet. Your hand hovered over the door, but your eyes fell on Michael's dresser. You knew exactly where he kept his loungewear.

Biting your lip and looking at the doorway, you made sure the coast was clear before you darted over to his dresser. You opened the top drawer and began digging through the endless supply of white shirts. You grabbed the longest one you could find and slipped it on.

You inhaled and smiled, loving that it smelled like his cologne.

The shirt was much longer on you than you thought it would be, going past your knees. Shrugging it off, you walked back into the bathroom to put the towel back. It was then that you turned around and noticed your hair was leaving drip marks all over the floor. Not only that, but it was wetting the back of Michael's thin white shirt. You gasped at the now see-through backside.

"That's not flattering," you whispered to yourself before hurrying to the bathroom.

You quickly scrambled to dry your hair and go to the dresser to retrieve another top. Removing the wet shirt, you flung the mop of white fabric on the floor before opening the drawer.

"Y/N, have you seen my--"

Michael walked into the room before stopping. You cringed before turning around, nervous to see his facial expression.

He bit his lip while his eyes traveled up and down your nude body. You felt your cheeks heat up and you covered your chest and sacred area.

"Sorry, baby," you giggled nervously, "I was just um . . . "

You glanced at the wet top on the floor, the open drawer, and your naked body.

"Getting out of the shower. The towel was already wet so I used your shirt," you finished before cringing again.

That sounded much worse than what actually happened.

"Never mind that, I wanted to wear your clothes and my hair hadn't dried off yet and it made the shirt transparent and--"

"Y/N, it's fine. You don't have to explain yourself," Michael laughed, holding his hands up, "I was going to ask if you've seen my sketch pad. I was gonna draw something . . . and now I know what I want it to be."

"Oh," you visibly relaxed and walked to the nightstand.

You felt his eyes on your backside and you were tempted to call him a pervert.

Opening the drawer, you pulled out the large sketch pad and handed it to him.

"Here you go," you smiled.

"Thank you," he smiled, taking it and walking closer to you.

"So what was it you wanted to draw?" You asked before walking to his dresser.

You were prepared to reach in the drawer, but he closed it before you could. Turning to him, you gave him a questioning look.

"I want to draw you," he replied matter-of-factly.

"Oh . . . okay? Well, let me put something on--"

You opened the drawer, only for him to close it again.