Jamming in the Airport

"Alright, not many people are here. That's a good sign," Bill said lowly.

"Well, it's two in the morning," you yawned.

"Yes, but fans could camp overnight."

"Guess the rain drove a handful of them away," Michael mumbled.

Bill got out of the driver's seat and opened an umbrella. He walked around to your side and opened the door. You slipped on your gray hoodie and stepped out the door. Michael was right behind you, sliding out and putting his hand on the small of your back.

"Okay, let's hurry in."

Bill quickly guided you two into the airport. The luggage and equipment were already being loaded onto the plane. For now, all you had to do was wait to board.

The airport was large and incredibly empty. The lights were a huge contrast to the dark sky outside. Glancing at Michael, you noticed him observing the architecture.

You yawned, making Michael look over at you.

"Tired, huh? Did you want to sit down?" He asked, rubbing your back.

"No, I'm good. Thank you, babe," you smiled.

He smiled gently and continued to look around. You shifted on your feet and suddenly stopped. Michael failed to notice your sudden change in posture.If your ears could perk up, they would have.

The airport was playing music. It was a little faint, but you could definitely make out the songs.

The guitar intro started, a soothing sound that was very distinctive and recognizable.

You began rocking to the beat, stepping back slightly. Michael was too busy reading a sign to notice your movements.

I don't wish you no bad luck baby
I don't wish you no strain
I only want to expose your life to
The finer things

You began lip syncing to the lyrics of "Whatever You Want" by Tony! Toni! Toné! You absolutely loved this song and the urge to jam was strong.

I offer you my company girl
You don't need no sympathy, just me
Some one who cares

Michael turned around and noticed you were a few steps away from him. The moment he faced you, you stood up straight. It looked as if you hadn't even moved. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yep!" You smiled.

"Weren't you closer to me?"

You shrugged.

He looked suspicious, but settled to ignoring your odd behavior. The moment he turned back around, the song chorus came on. You remained impossibly quiet, but danced and mouthed the words like no tomorrow.

Whatever you want
Girl you know I can provide
Whatever you need (whatever you need baby)
Call six three two twenty-one three five

You bent your knees and put your hand on your heart. Though no sound was physically coming out, the passion enveloped you.

Michael turned back one more time and you straightened up at the perfect time. He narrowed his eyes and you widened yours.