"Goodnight, Applehead."

This was a requested imagine

~~~~

Michael's Point Of View

"Hmmmmm . . ." I hummed loudly, "Where oh where did Brandi go?"

A smile came to my lips as I heard a small giggle.

"Is she . . . underneath the table?" I growled playfully, quickly peeking underneath the table.

Of course, I knew she wasn't there. From where I was standing, I could see her hiding underneath the couch. Her tiny, socked feet were sticking out from the side of the couch.

"No? Hmm . . . I wonder . . ." I crept closer to the living room, "Is she in here?"

She squealed as her feet curled anxiously. I let out a playful laugh before tiptoeing towards the couch.

"That's funny," I began thoughtfully, "I don't remember hearing about a witch being crushed by our couch. It looks like her ruby slippers have already been stolen!"

Brandi laughed louder, making me giggle. She was the cutest little thing.

I kneeled next to her feet, looking at them curiously. "Look at this," I gasped, wiggling my pointers over her soles before grabbing her little ankles in my large hands, "I think I might be able to save her!"

"No!" She squealed, trying to crawl away.

I laughed at her feeble attempts to escape my grip. "What is this? Movement? So, the witch is alive! I must save her, then!"

"No! Uncle Doo Doo!" She squealed as I gently pulled her out.

I gasped loudly and widened my eyes. "No! It's not a witch! It's Brandi!"

She laughed loudly and rolled onto her back. I raised my hands like claws. "She's been hiding from me! I've been looking all over the place for her!"

"I'm sorry, Uncle Doo Doo!" She giggled, not looking apologetic at all.

"That took a lot of energy out of me! For that, I think she deserves to be punished," I growled playfully.

I raised her oversized pajama shirt and lowered my lips to her stomach before blowing a huge raspberry. She screamed with laughter, making my heart warm. When Jackie allowed Brandi to come over, I didn't want to do anything but make her laugh. She was the sweetest, purest child.

"Alright," I giggled, sitting up.

Brandi was still giggling wildly.

"It's time to get ready for bed," I said, a smile still evident on my face.

Brandi nodded before reaching out. I chuckled before placing my hands under her arms and scooping her up. She let out a breath before letting her head fall on my shoulder. I smiled down at her in amusement.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Mm hm," she hummed, nodding her head.

"Come on, let's get you to bed—

"Wait! I still have to brush my teeth!" She exclaimed, lifting her head up.

I gasped. "You're right! Good memory, Applehead!"

With that, I took off running. After each step I took, Brandi would bounce slightly, making her laugh. I hurried up the stairs and jogged into the bathroom.

"Here you are, Ma'Lady," I said, gently placing her on the counter, "I'm going to brush my teeth with you."

"Sing something!" She exclaimed.