Hurt In A Mob

You opened your eyes. When you looked to your right, city lights shined from below. To your left, Michael read his book.

"You're awake?" He asked.

"I am now."

You stood up and tried to grab your Walkman from the upper compartment. As you stood on your tippy toes, your hand grazed the bag.

"Do you need me to get something for you?" He asked, amused by your struggle.

"Nope, I've got it," you smiled.

You jumped up and down, but still failed to reach it. Michael laughed at the scene in front of him.

"You're enjoying this, huh?" You asked.

"Very much so."

"Get it for me?"

"Is that the way to ask?"

"Please?" You finally gave in.

He smiled and stood up. Without effort, he grabbed the bag that contained your Walkman and tapes.

"Thank you," you blushed.

You plopped down, put in a tape, and positioned the headphones on your ears.

"What are you listening to?" He asked.

You handed him the Walkman. He looked at the tape inside.

"The Sylvers? I didn't know you listened to 70's music."

"It reminds me of my childhood. I know it was last decade, but I still enjoy it."

"Me too."

"I loved your music too. I remember watching The Jackson 5 cartoon every Saturday morning," you giggled.

"You watched it?"

"Of course! I watched it because I had a crush on Jermaine."

"What?" He exclaimed.

"I'm kidding! I wanted to see how you would react to that. I'm satisfied with the reaction you gave me," you laughed.

"You'd better be."

"You were always my favorite. I remember dancing around the living room in my tube top and bell bottoms."

Michael laughed at the thought.

"I need to see some old pictures of you. You've seen every picture of me that was taken. I haven't seen any pictures of you when you were young."

"We met when you were fourteen. You know how I looked."

"Yes, but I still want to see pictures of what I missed."

"Oh alright, but they aren't pretty. I'll dig them out when we get home. Hopefully, you forget by then."

"I'll make sure not to."

You rolled your eyes and pouted. Michael looked at his watch.

"I should get some sleep. We'll be in Spain soon."