Scary Storms and Young Company

The Jacksons had a family reunion. Everyone met up at the house and spent the day together. You had fun catching up with your brother and sister-in-laws. Michael enjoyed seeing his nieces and nephews after a long time. Overall, the day was filled and went by fast.

In the evening, everyone went inside because clouds began rolling in. No one expected the rain, but you guys made the best of your time inside. You played games, told stories, and just had fun. You were happy to see that the Jacksons really were one big, happy family. It made you even happier to know that you were apart of this family.

You all laid on the couch and the floor, taking up the entire room. Michael had your legs spread across his lap.

"Alright, we're gonna hit the hay," Jermaine said, getting up.

"Goodnight," everyone said.

Suddenly, thunder roared and the power went out. All of the kids screamed.

"It's okay, it's okay guys," Jackie said.

"I'm scared!" A voice that belonged to TJ yelled.

"We should probably get to bed now. I doubt the power will be coming on anytime soon in this weather," Katherine suggested.

Michael sneezed.

"I'll take that as a sign of agreement. Goodnight everyone," she said.

Everyone giggled lightly and Michael blushed.

One by one, couples and families made their way up to a bedroom. No one wanted to leave in a big group because the room was pitch black. If too many people got up, you would all end up bumping into each other.

Finally, Michael stood up and grabbed your hand. You both began making your way to the staircase. A clash of thunder startled you, making you step on Marlon.

"Ouch!" He yelled.

"Oh, sorry Marlon! I didn't see you there," You apologized.

"It's alright. I should probably get off the floor anyway. I didn't realize I was laying right in everyone's path," he responded.

Once you both got to the bedroom, you jumped at the sound of thunder. Michael giggled.

"It's quite the storm out there! Do you think the children are alright?" You asked, laying down.

"Hopefully they're not alone," Michael replied.

A sudden knock on the door made both of your heads turn.

"I got it," you said and got up.

You walked over to the door and opened it. Looking straight ahead, you saw no one. When you looked down, you saw Brandi with a scared facial expression. Brandi was Michael's little niece.

"Hello Brandi! What's wrong?" You asked.

"Aunt Y/N, the sky is growling! I'm scared," she said and ran past you.

"Uncle Michael?" she called.

"I'm right here, Brandi. What's wrong?" He asked, opening his arms.

Brandi struggled but managed to get on the bed. She crawled across the bed into Michael's lap.

"The storm is scary! I can't sleep," she said.

"Aren't you with Jacki- I mean your father and mother?" Michael asked.

"No, I have my own room tonight. They said they would be a little busy and not to disturb them," she replied.