Chosen From The Audience

You waited outside the Wembley Stadium with thousands of other fans. A huge sign advertised the Bad World Tour. Luckily, you and your best friend were one of the first to get there. You'd been waiting since 6:00 am.

"You look like a pack of highlighters," your best friend said to you.

"I want him to notice me from the stage! Imagine being onstage with him during She's Out Of My Life! That would be bloody brilliant!" You responded.

"I can't imagine that. I'm not a female, so I won't get picked," your best friend rolled his eyes.

"Well, at least I have a chance! Plus, neon colors aren't unusual to wear," you laughed.

"I know, but to this concert?" He asked.

You shrugged.

A sudden boom made everyone's heads turn. The gates began to open. As if your life depended on it, you stormed into the stadium. Anyone standing back to watch would be overwhelmed by the sight of everyone rushing in. Once a few people started to get ahead of you, you simply trampled them.

After the longest run of your life, your chest hit the gate below the stage. You screamed in joy. You made it to the front.

Your smile quickly faded at the terrifying sight of everyone else running toward you.

The stampede of fans made it to the front one by one

The stampede of fans made it to the front one by one. With each person that came, more people pressed to reach the front. The pressure was unbelievably painful. You'd never experienced anything like it. Security had to grab fans that were getting injured from the impact.

"Y/B/F/N?" You yelled over the noise.

You couldn't hear any response over all the screaming. You yelled his name again.

"Y/N?" You briefly heard.

You turned around to see him a few feet from you. You smiled and waved him over. It took him about five minutes, but he was able to push his way to you.