Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

"Me too."

~~~~

"Are you sure the whole floor is reserved?" You asked from the bathroom.

"Yes, Y/N. We have to reserve the floor so fans don't come knocking on our doors twenty-four seven. Now, are you ready?"

"If ready means dressed in oversized lounge clothes, then yes. I'm fully dressed. We're just going down the hall, Michael."

You stepped out in your oversized Bad Tour t-shirt that was tucked into your gray sweatpants. The top half of your hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a scrunchie. Michael smiled brightly.

"I love it when you dress like that," he said.

"Like this?" You asked.

"Yeah. You look cute."

Your cheeks turned redder than a baboon's butt. Michael usually called you "beautiful" or "stunning", but it was something about him calling you cute that made you melt with embarrassment.

"Oh, gorg," you said shyly, quoting the Disney character Goofy.

"Your cheeks!" He laughed.

Your eyes widened and your hands flew to your cheeks.

"Oh I hate it when this happens!" You blushed, now feeling the burn on your hands.

"Don't cover them!" He exclaimed, jumping up and pulling your hands away.

"No, Michael! I'm embarrassed!" You giggled and put them back on your cheeks.

He poked you in the stomach, causing your hands to immediately fly down.

"That's not fair!" You exclaimed, giggling like crazy.

He chased you around the hotel room, both of you laughing loudly. You ran into the hallway with him hot on your heels. He cornered you at the end and you knew you were going to get it.

"What on earth?" Bill said, walking out of his room.

You both turned around.

"Help me!" You yelled.

"Hello Bill!" Michael said cheerfully, purposely reaching his arms out and blocking any pathway you could use to escape.

"Do you two realize it is midnight?" He asked.

You both nodded and didn't say a word.

"You guys are delusional," Bill rolled his eyes and went back into his room.

"Goodnight!" Michael chirped.

"Bill!" You exclaimed, a look of betrayal on your face.

Michael smiled and waved as the door closed.
You quickly ducked in between his legs and ran down the hall.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yelled and ran after you.

You ran back down the hall. Since Michael was about eight inches taller than you, it was hard for you to get far from him. Before you could reach the door, he grabbed your waist and pulled you back. You squealed as he fell on top of you.