Dancing In His Clothes

Michael was out at the studio and you had the house to yourself. To pass the time, you read some of your Stephen King book. That kept your entertained for about thirty minutes.

When you put your book on the nightstand, something shiny caught your eye. You looked up to see the door handle of Michael's closet shining in the sunlight. Then, your eyes fell on your jumbo stereo.

Smiling, you ran out the room to take one last look downstairs. Once you were sure that no one had come home, you ran back into the bedroom.

You opened the blinds of every window to make the room bright and turned on the stereo. Lover girl by Tina Marie came on and you smiled brightly.

You walked over to Michael's closet door and gingerly opened it. The sight of all his clothes made you mentally squeal. You skipped into his walk-in closet and grabbed his Billie Jean jacket. Since it was two times larger than your size, it looked as if the jacket were wearing you. You slipped on his black slacks, fedora, and loafers.

Your hair swung from side to side as you danced and walked an imaginary runway. Tina Marie's voice boomed with power, making the walls vibrate.

Once you were done with that outfit, you ran back in the closet and grabbed his sparkly outfit from the Rock With You music video. Again, you drowned in the outfit. It was twice your size, but you didn't let that get in the way of having the dance party of your life.

You grabbed a hairbrush and pretended to sing. Along with lip syncing, you moonwalked across the carpet.

~~~~

"How's Y/N doing?" Quincy asked Michael.

"She's very well. She has the house to herself today. Let me call her to see how she's doing. I'll be right back to finish up," Michael said.

Michael walked to the telephone and dialed his home number. He furrowed his eyebrows when you didn't answer the phone. You always answered the phone. He dialed it again and got the same result.

"Let's finish this up, Quincy. She isn't answering and I want to get home as soon as possible," Michael said, walking back into the room.

"Alright, well we just have to do some backup vocals and we'll be done," Quincy answered.

Michael nodded, still concerned and distracted. Of course, you were his first concern, but he was so close to finishing that he didn't want to leave.

~~~~

"Cause this is Thriller!" Michael's voice bellowed from the stereo.

Michael's red leather jacket ate you alive as you did the choreography. You did cartwheels and jumped on the bed. By now, the music seemed to be shaking the house. You were so distracted that you didn't notice the front door open.

"Y/N?" Michael called up the stairs.

He suddenly stopped when he heard his own voice. He listened and heard Thriller playing quite loudly.

"Y/N?" He called and continued up the stairs.

Continuing your mini concert, you ran and slid into the splits. Michael walked into the bedroom and immediately covered his mouth from laughing.

For about two minutes, you didn't notice he was there. When you finally turned, your eyes fell on him. You screamed and ran into the closet. Michael laughed loudly.

"Were you having a good time without me?" He asked.

"You meanie! Were you there the whole time?" You yelled in a mortified tone.

"I think I only saw the end of it," he replied.

You walked back out of the closet, dressed in your own clothes now.

"That was not funny," you said.

"That was very funny. If you want to wear my clothes, let me know so I can see the whole performance."

"I am not doing that again."

~~~~

"Y/N, I have to run to the studio tonight. Do you want to go-" Michael started.

You walked out in his sweatshirt. He smiled.

"I thought you said you wouldn't wear my clothes anymore," he said.

You shrugged, "Your clothes are more comfortable."

He laughed.

"Oh and yes I'm coming," you finished.

Michael put his arm around your shoulder and both of you walked out.